X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tony Romo
    • Sep 2007

The Poz

now im a dallas fan, but i really liked poz coming out of the draft, we had no need for a mlb but i like him all the same, he seemed like the textbook football player, like a jason witten or brian urlacher. just seems like a tough guy. im sorry that he got injured, and sorry i wasn't able to keep up with him in the games he did play.
    did he do well? he is one who i think will be urlacher-esque in years to come.
    -Tony Romo

• Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Re: The Poz

He was doing fairly well, but it was only two games. He was very good against the run.

So-so in coverage, but that is not surprising for a rookie MLB.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• im4bflo
      the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
      • Sep 2003

POZ wanted them to tape up his broken arm, so he could get back in there.
      the man is a BEAST, and he'll be back!
      POZ

Comment

• Elminster
        #1 Kelsay Fan
        • Oct 2006

Yes, he was tearing it up. If he had continued to play like that and improve like a rookie usually does, he would've been a defensive rookie of the year candidate, IMO. Without him, our defense is missing some punch, but don't write it off. I just wish they'd put McCargo on the field more often than not...he's a frigging beast, but I guess they have some sort of man-love for Trip, who by my eye is half the player McCargo is, if that. Crowell did finally show up against the Jets, so hopefully he deigns to take the field again next Monday. Oh, and McGee made some surprisingly good plays too, I suppose...on defense...
        Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

He was 3rd in the league in tackles before his injury...

and they weren't all 5 yards down the field!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Poz played the run exceptionally well for a rookie. I wasn't as psyched as some about drafting him but he impressed me. My bigger concern is him staying healthy. His style of play isn't condusive to a long playing career.

Comment

• billsburgh
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Poz played the run exceptionally well for a rookie. I wasn't as psyched as some about drafting him but he impressed me. My bigger concern is him staying healthy. His style of play isn't condusive to a long playing career.
              what exactly is his style of play?

Comment

• The Answer
                The Plagiarist
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Tony Romo
                now im a dallas fan, but i really liked poz coming out of the draft, we had no need for a mlb but i like him all the same, he seemed like the textbook football player, like a jason witten or brian urlacher. just seems like a tough guy. im sorry that he got injured, and sorry i wasn't able to keep up with him in the games he did play.
                did he do well? he is one who i think will be urlacher-esque in years to come.
                The Answer is concerned about Poz and if he'll be able to stay healthy for a 16 game season - injury issues were highlighted on The Answer's scouting report, that is why The Answer graded him as a day two pick.

~The Answer

Comment

• deepslant
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by The Answer
                  The Answer is concerned about Poz and if he'll be able to stay healthy for a 16 game season - injury issues were highlighted on The Answer's scouting report, that is why The Answer graded him as a day two pick.

~The Answer
                  Answer, that's ridiculous. Poz was not an injury waiting to happen. Look at him, he's mammoth and looks just like Butkus but meaner.

Without him the 3rd and 1 is alot easier. He could really stuff the LOS.
                  *********The Kid**********

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Answer

~The Answer

He broke his arm. It is not a recurring type of injury.

And if you graded him as day 2 pick, then you apparently were alone.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X