PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel it or am I just delirious?

jpdex12
10-03-2007, 10:21 PM
We are going to beat the Cowboys!

The team is building momentum.

Something is clicking.

The wheels are in motion.

Are you going to pinch me or hop on the wagon?

gr8slayer
10-03-2007, 10:22 PM

Something is clicking.

It's just you...... There's no reason to think we're going to win other than the fact that we are bias towards our own team. If we win though, OMG will I jump for freaking joy.

jpdex12
10-03-2007, 10:34 PM
It's just you...... There's no reason to think we're going to win other than the fact that we are bias towards our own team. If we win though, OMG will I jump for freaking joy.

You mean I'm just being a homer?

gr8slayer
10-03-2007, 10:36 PM
You mean I'm just being a homer?
Aren't we all though? Just a little?

jpdex12
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM

Yeah, and I love it! I plan on going home with laringitis (sp?). Dallas is overlooking us. Oh trust me, it's going to happen.

Don't bother pinching me just yet!

SyraBillsLican
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
I CAN FEEL IT TOO!

WERE GONNA WIN, BABY

WERE GONNA WIN!

Philagape
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM

For cheering and emotions, yes. For serious discussion, no.

Tony Romo
10-03-2007, 10:57 PM
your just delirious,
and all i know is im no homer...
i think the cowboys will score 132 points to -25 by the way....

jpdex12
10-03-2007, 11:06 PM

Philagape, you aren't appeasing the crocodile. Do you want to be eaten first?

Join us and you will feel a feeling that you have not felt in some time.

It is happening!

The last buffalo fan
10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
your just delirious,

Who is that ****ing assclown on you avatar?? :up: I like it, he is so funny!!!!

By the way, good luck on Monday, you guys are gonna need it. :gobills:

jpdex12
10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
your just delirious,

You ever hear the term, "Bag It"?

Mitchy moo
10-04-2007, 06:49 AM
You ever hear the term, "Bag It"?

He's cool.

HHURRICANE
10-04-2007, 07:11 AM

Something is clicking.

Have you watched Dallas play this year?

I make this comment everytime we play teams like this. The only way we can beat them is if this game turns into a track meet.

The funny part is when was the last time the Bills scored more than 30 points in a game?

DarbyTheDinosaur
10-04-2007, 07:19 AM

Philagape, thank you...because, for me, you may have just defined the fundamental difference between homers and realists...

The homers absolutely love the Bills and watching Bills football but don't ever have "serious" discussions about them...we'll talk Bills football all day long, but it's never "serious". I'm sure the realists feel the same way about their love for the Bills, but prefer to dissect and look for improvement. I can't say there is a right and wrong...either way, we are all fans and we're all going to be pumped up on Monday night!!!

Be warned...there is another group outside of the homers and the realists and they just live to pick out the negative on any and every aspect of this organization...they are not realists, they are something else...you all know who you are.

djjimkelly
10-04-2007, 07:38 AM

Something is clicking.

send me the drugs your on too

mybills
10-04-2007, 07:43 AM
The funny part is when was the last time the Bills scored more than 30 points in a game?

Last year - game two of the Jets. I was there! JP, London, and McGahee were monsters in that game! :up:

Historian
10-04-2007, 07:45 AM
Were not going to win.

But at least were going to go down looking like an NFL team.

BAM
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM
We're going to stampede right over those cowgirlies. I can feel it.

Tony Romo
10-04-2007, 07:48 AM
bam, you remind me of someone.. can't think who though...
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

mybills
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
:rofl: Was that a camel running by at the end?

Tony Romo
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
i really have no idea what the camel is there for... lol

Jan Reimers
10-04-2007, 08:38 AM
I had that feeling once, but it was some bad mushrooms.

Kal-El
10-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Hmmm ...

does anyone remember a Bills game in the mid-1980s, those awful back-to-back 2-14 seasons before the arrival of Jim Kelly, et al.

Dallas made one of its rare visits to Buffalo at what was then Rich Stadium, and on the first play from scrimmage Bills RB Greg Bell ran something like 80 yards for a score.

The Bills upset the Cowboys in a low-scoring game, and afterward, Cowboy RB Tony Dorsett said it was the worst loss he'd ever experienced as a pro.

Deja vu, my friends?

mybills
10-04-2007, 09:07 AM
I had that feeling once, but it was some bad mushrooms.
:spit: :chuckle: :evil: :rofl:

justasportsfan
10-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm always on the wagon but I'm surprised OP hasn't gone jihad this thread yet.

Oaf
10-04-2007, 09:56 AM

Something is clicking.

pinch. :(

jpdex12
10-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Have you watched Dallas play this year?

I make this comment everytime we play teams like this. The only way we can beat them is if this game turns into a track meet.

It's been a while sinse we have scored 30+...exactly. This means that we are due. Due to come unglued. Who is to say that our D can't turn a couple of turnovers into TD's? Then the offense operates mistake free and we win.

It can happen. Different day and different team but don't forget the Greatest Comeback. Don't forget about that all you doubters. It is time!

Time for something to happen. We are due and so is Dallas. Optimism or crazy I don't care, but I am going into this the same way that the Bills shoudl if they even expect to have a chance. And they do!

jpdex12
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM
send me the drugs your on too

Circle the wagons bro! Just like Swammi says! I don't care how long it takes we will get back on track and why not Monday night?

jpdex12
10-04-2007, 02:35 PM

<OBJECT height=353 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></OBJECT></P>
That man right there is my hero! You gotta love that ****! If all of you fans that are going to the game Monday night act like this then the 12th man will help bring this victory home. Let's rock!

jpdex12
10-04-2007, 02:37 PM
I hope he is sitting right behind me in Section 124!

Mitchy moo
10-04-2007, 02:38 PM
That man right there is my hero! You gotta love that ****! If all of you fans that are going to the game Monday night act like this then the 12th man will help bring this victory home. Let's rock!

He was ejected in the 2nd quarter.

mybills
10-04-2007, 02:42 PM
He was ejected in the 2nd quarter.
:rofl:

The Answer
10-04-2007, 02:56 PM

Something is clicking.

We are a different team with Trent Edwards.

All hail The Young Gun!! :bow:

~The Answer

gr8slayer
10-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow, Wade is blasting away at Ralph and the Bills right now. He does not like our organization very much, I honestly had no clue it was so bad....

Typ0
10-04-2007, 04:00 PM
With a rookie at QB you have to question what guy is going to show up...but if TE plays well I definately think we have a shot to win. We have deficiencies on defense and we have players that are playing very opportunistically. A couple good breaks and we can win this game.

RedEyE
10-04-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm not nearly as concerned about the offense as I am the defense this week. How many times has Buffalo been embarassed by Dallas on national television? I just pray that the Bills make a game out of it.

YardRat
10-04-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm pretty pumped for this game...Maybe this is the week the defensive line plays out of their ass and comes up with some big plays.

Get a score on defense, one on ST's...Who knows what that could lead to.

I'd really like to see McGee and Parrish come up big.

footballfan9
10-05-2007, 03:56 PM

Something is clicking.

Ummmmmm...delirious...definately DELIRIOUS:boozer:

JD
10-05-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm always on the wagon but I'm surprised OP hasn't gone jihad on this thread yet.

:lmao:

Slim
10-05-2007, 04:40 PM
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iwCiQASnw6o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

I would follow that man into battle.

Mitchy moo
10-05-2007, 05:06 PM
I would follow that man into battle.

A good man indeed.

Yasgur's Farm
10-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Pluses for Bills...

1) Greer, Ellison, Wilson... Cowboys looking for a field day passing. These 3 guys led the pre season and training camp in INT's.
2) Hargrove... His addition at DE adds 60 pounds to the right side if Schobel plays edge LB.
3) Price on IR... Price wasn't much of a blocker. Reed will keep the D guessing on pass or run. Roscoe in the slot more often (Or even split wide) is gonna stretch the D and give Evans more room to work.
4) Trap game for Cowboys.
5) 13 years of fan frustration of MNF not coming to Buffalo could be huge if Bills gain any momentum.

Minuses for Bills... Let's not discuss those.

Yasgur's Farm
10-05-2007, 05:56 PM
BTW... Calling all Trent trenchers... This is the 2nd week in a row that I (A JP supporter) has called for Trent to throw for more yards than any of you.

If you have the stones, or are just looking for a place to set your heavy purses down, take your fake money to... http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2145641#post2145641

Mitchy moo
10-05-2007, 06:00 PM
BTW... Calling all Trent trenchers... This is the 2nd week in a row that I (A JP supporter) has called for Trent to throw for more yards than any of you.

If you have the stones, or are just looking for a place to set your heavy purses down, take your fake money to... http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=2145641#post2145641

Sounds like a great place to express yourself with your ZB purse and feel good about yourself.

Yasgur's Farm
10-05-2007, 06:30 PM
WELL?

Cntrygal
10-05-2007, 08:10 PM
How many times has Buffalo been embarassed by Dallas on national television? I just pray that the Bills make a game out of it.

No kidding. I don't think I could deal with all the past references... :ill:

jpdex12
10-05-2007, 09:15 PM
If we keep dwelling on the past we'll never step into the future.

Keep looking forward. g*d dammit we are going to win this game!

So strap on your man berries and give the 12th man a hand.

Mad Bomber
10-05-2007, 09:24 PM

Something is clicking.

Dude, I think you may be delirious, but do I EVER love your attitude! :posrep:
I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years, and no matter how crappy the team is I always hope every week that we can win.

I have so many pinches that my body is pretty much purple.

:gobills:

Cntrygal
10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Any given week...... any given week..........

:pray:

jpdex12
10-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Dude, I think you may be delirious, but do I EVER love your attitude! :posrep:
I've been a Bills fan for over 40 years, and no matter how crappy the team is I always hope every week that we can win.

I have so many pinches that my body is pretty much purple.

Thanks man. Be careful though. You get to turning too purple and people will take you for a Viking's fan.

I look at it this way. I will NEVER change as a Bill's fan so why not have fun instead of being miserable when they loose. If the Browns can beat the Ravens, if the Chiefs can beat the Chargers, if we can be on the winning side of the greatest comeback ever, then anything is possible.

Screw everyone that argues with us about our team whether it's a negative nancy or a fan of another team just telling us that we suck, then the hell with them. We will never change no matter how bad it gets.

If you ***** and moan about the winter weather up here then move. If you ***** and moan about this team and its owner, etc, then find another team. Either way you can't do anything about it anyway except keep trying or keep rooting or keep doing something positive. Be passionate but don't be ignorant to the fact that most of this is out of our control anyway. Just enjoy the game for what it is. Remember that this sport came from a bunch of guys wearing leather helmets or no helmet at all getting paid $0 and beating the hell out of each other for nothing more than the fact that they loved the game. So why not be a fan of the same caliber?

Go ahead and doubt our team that we won't beat the Cowboys, but if it happens I can say that I rooted my ass off for them and I wasn't any less of a fan while doing it and it will just make the win that much more enjoyable WHEN it happens Monday night baby! And by some freak chance that we actually lose, then we'll just have to try again in 2 weeks.

Go Bills and go 12th man! See you on MNF. Din din din din duuuuun, dadunt, dunt dadunt. Are you ready for some football?

Mad Bomber
10-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Thanks man. Be careful though. You get to turning too purple and people will take you for a Viking's fan.

I look at it this way. I will NEVER change as a Bill's fan so why not have fun instead of being miserable when they loose. If the Browns can beat the Ravens, if the Chiefs can beat the Chargers, if we can be on the winning side of the greatest comeback ever, then anything is possible.

Screw everyone that argues with us about our team whether it's a negative nancy or a fan of another team just telling us that we suck, then the hell with them. We will never change no matter how bad it gets.

If you ***** and moan about the winter weather up here then move. If you ***** and moan about this team and its owner, etc, then find another team. Either way you can't do anything about it anyway except keep trying or keep rooting or keep doing something positive. Be passionate but don't be ignorant to the fact that most of this is out of our control anyway. Just enjoy the game for what it is. Remember that this sport came from a bunch of guys wearing leather helmets or no helmet at all getting paid $0 and beating the hell out of each other for nothing more than the fact that they loved the game. So why not be a fan of the same caliber?

Go ahead and doubt our team that we won't beat the Cowboys, but if it happens I can say that I rooted my ass off for them and I wasn't any less of a fan while doing it and it will just make the win that much more enjoyable WHEN it happens Monday night baby! And by some freak chance that we actually lose, then we'll just have to try again in 2 weeks.

Go Bills and go 12th man! See you on MNF. Din din din din duuuuun, dadunt, dunt dadunt. Are you ready for some football?
Nice post, man.

I got the dreaded "You have given out too much reputation in the past 24 hours" message...

I LOVE your attitude! :up:

Are you going to be there? Or, like me, watching it and hoping with all your heart that we show the nation that we don't suck as much as they seem to think we do?

jpdex12
10-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Nice post, man.

I got the dreaded "You have given out too much reputation in the past 24 hours" message...

I LOVE your attitude! :up:

Are you going to be there? Or, like me, watching it and hoping with all your heart that we show the nation that we don't suck as much as they seem to think we do?
Given out too much rep in the last 24 hours? You can get repremanded for that?

Hell yeah I will be there. Dress blues and tennis shoes!

I can't figure out whether I want to don the Jim Kelly jersey for good luck or if I should ride the envelope and paint my torso like Trent Edward's jersey. I will get more attention if I canvas my torso with #5, but if he struggles I'll surely hear it from Losman lovers. I liked Losman but I got a funny feeling that we will be rooting for TE for a lot longer than #7.

I can't wait to eeek one out against Dallas so all of the jerk off media people that blast us can go wipe their asses with their rough drafts that they wrote Monday morning for Tuesday morning's newspaper of how bad we lost.

Thanks for the rep Bomber! Keep the faith!

Mad Bomber
10-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Given out too much rep in the last 24 hours? You can get repremanded for that?

Hell yeah I will be there. Dress blues and tennis shoes!

I can't figure out whether I want to don the Jim Kelly jersey for good luck or if I should ride the envelope and paint my torso like Trent Edward's jersey. I will get more attention if I canvas my torso with #5, but if he struggles I'll surely hear it from Losman lovers. I liked Losman but I got a funny feeling that we will be rooting for TE for a lot longer than #7.

I can't wait to eeek one out against Dallas so all of the jerk off media people that blast us can go wipe their asses with their rough drafts that they wrote Monday morning for Tuesday morning's newspaper of how bad we lost.

Thanks for the rep Bomber! Keep the faith!
I'll be wearing my Lynch throwback. I'll look just like Marshawn...

...except for the skin color, hair, physique, teeth, and athletic ability...

Hell, at least we'll both be wearing a throwback #23 Bills jersey with "LYNCH" on the back....

PECKERWOOD
10-05-2007, 11:02 PM
I think delirious.

JDSmith
10-06-2007, 07:56 AM
As a Cowboys fan I don't think you guys have a prayer. But here is the funny thing, last year we played the Colts and some of their fans came to our board and told us, in essence, that we might as well not even show up. They informed us that there was simply no possible way that our 5 - 4 Cowboys team could hang with the unstoppable 9 - 0 Colts.
We had a young QB with a handful of starts, who would be feeling the pressure like never before. Meanwhile the Colts had the greatest QB in history, the most prolific offense since the invention of the forward pass, and were simply too talented on both sides of the ball for our meager team to even hope to compete. They were downright smug about it.

But I guess the Cowboys players don't read the posts on various forums, and they decided to show up and play the game anyway. And our young QB outperformed the football god and we won the game. Now I'm on the other side of the fence, and I look at your team and I honestly can't figure out how you could win. But I know that's what the Colts fans felt last year looking at the Cowboys. They looked at it and simply couldn't think of any way that our scrubs could outplay their football royalty. But it happened. It had happened before that, it will happen again. I just hope it doesn't happen on Monday.

Personally, I go into every game thinking we're going to win it. Colts, Bills, Patriots, whoever... I'm expecting us to go undefeated. And if we lose one I'll expect us to go 18 - 1, and if we lose another I'll expect 17 - 2... and so on. For me that's the only fun way to approach it.

shelby
10-06-2007, 08:12 AM
i have a good feeling about this game.

mybills
10-06-2007, 09:24 AM
As a Cowboys fan I don't think you guys have a prayer. But here is the funny thing, last year we played the Colts and some of their fans came to our board and told us, in essence, that we might as well not even show up. They informed us that there was simply no possible way that our 5 - 4 Cowboys team could hang with the unstoppable 9 - 0 Colts.
We had a young QB with a handful of starts, who would be feeling the pressure like never before. Meanwhile the Colts had the greatest QB in history, the most prolific offense since the invention of the forward pass, and were simply too talented on both sides of the ball for our meager team to even hope to compete. They were downright smug about it.

But I guess the Cowboys players don't read the posts on various forums, and they decided to show up and play the game anyway. And our young QB outperformed the football god and we won the game. Now I'm on the other side of the fence, and I look at your team and I honestly can't figure out how you could win. But I know that's what the Colts fans felt last year looking at the Cowboys. They looked at it and simply couldn't think of any way that our scrubs could outplay their football royalty. But it happened. It had happened before that, it will happen again. I just hope it doesn't happen on Monday.

Personally, I go into every game thinking we're going to win it. Colts, Bills, Patriots, whoever... I'm expecting us to go undefeated. And if we lose one I'll expect us to go 18 - 1, and if we lose another I'll expect 17 - 2... and so on. For me that's the only fun way to approach it.
:bf1: Some great posts here. Thanks JD & jpdex. :up:

Cntrygal
10-06-2007, 09:53 AM
I'll be wearing my Lynch throwback. I'll look just like Marshawn...

...except for the skin color, hair, physique, teeth, and athletic ability...

Hell, at least we'll both be wearing a throwback #23 Bills jersey with "LYNCH" on the back....

I'll have on my Beebe jersey. :biggrin: "Never give up!"