PDA

View Full Version : JJ's Bills Jets Highlight Vid...

JJamezz
10-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Took a little while to shake the rust off.. but its done.

Right click and Save As.. as usual.

Jets at Bills 9.30.2007 (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/hlvids/2007.09.30.jets.at.bills.hl.wmv)

hammerbillsfan
10-03-2007, 11:42 PM
:bravo:

:bow: JJamezz :cheers:

JJamezz
10-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry, shoulda known I'd run into something... should be up in maybe 15 mins (1:30am) if anybody's still awake.

Slim
10-04-2007, 02:37 AM
so sick dude.

northernbillfan
10-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Just rewatched the entire game...

Sheesh and the kids want me to delete it from the PVR.

Shiny Chicken
10-04-2007, 02:46 AM
bad ass

northernbillfan
10-04-2007, 02:51 AM
I'd like to see 12 more of these this season.

mybills
10-04-2007, 06:13 AM
Wouldn't we all, nbf! :D

Good job as usual, JJ! :bf1:

Ya know, aside of TE & ML, we really do have a good group of guys. I absolutely love Roscoe, Evans, Reed, MaGee, Greer, Gaines, etc.. :bf1:

MikeInRoch
10-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Great video!

Something I noticed - look how many Jets defenders are standing around in the end zone on the Gaines TD catch... Good thing none of them decided to actually cover him.

madness
10-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Thanks bro. :rofl: Love the music selection!

Gunzlingr
10-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Awesome as always, JJ!

JJamezz
10-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks bro. :rofl: Love the music selection!

:D

:up:

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Took a little while to shake the rust off.. but its done.

Right click and Save As.. as usual.

Jets at Bills 9.30.2007 (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/hlvids/2007.09.30.jets.at.bills.hl.wmv)

Not sure I ever told you, but... I love you.

In a purely heterosexual way.

hammerbillsfan
10-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Great video JJ!!! :up: :cheers: :gobills:

PcA125
10-04-2007, 11:18 AM
I have been waiting for one of these for a long long time. Great job! thanks again

The Spaz
10-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Kick ass as usual!!:up::beer:

BAM
10-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Good job man! I love it!

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Good job man! I love it!
Where is buffaload's version? :mad:

BAM
10-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Who?

LtBillsFan66
10-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Who?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58345642

mybills
10-04-2007, 11:36 AM
JJ, Can you make a video of Vince Wilfork doing the chicken dance? It can have the song playing, too. Oh and, put in about 4 of these -> :bf1: for the clap part. :D

gr8slayer
10-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Bout damn time you lazy SOB :D

Michael82
10-04-2007, 01:53 PM
As always....you rock, JJamezz! I love your highlight videos. :drool: :clap:

:hail: JJamezz

Michael82
10-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I will say this, after watching the highlight video, I'm even more impressed with Trent Edwards. He has a way of getting the ball out so fast that you don't even realize it's gone. Oh and he did a nice job threading the needle. I also love Marshawn Lynch! He is the ****ing man!!! The way he drags defenders ahead and literally shoves the pile downfield with him is amazing! :drool: Also, I see why Greer got the defensive player of the week. He made a bunch of big plays, including the INT, and that pass DEF was awesome! I also thought McGee did a great job at the end. That tip was perfect and then his interception. Nice! :up:

:bf1:

shelby
10-04-2007, 02:44 PM
JJ, thank you for an outstanding highlight video! Great job, as usual. i love the song choice.
i didn't get to see the game, so i really enjoyed it.
My comments:
Trent looks poised. i like that. But he looks like a :curse:tard when he celebrates a TD.:D
Marshawn Lynch up the middle is one of the sweetest things i've seen in a long time. This kid is a beast....all heart. Great pick by the FO!
Amazing hit by Crowell!
Greer deserved dpow honors, he had an outstanding game.
And last but not least, Josh Reed,*****es!

mybills
10-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Trent looks poised. i like that. But he looks like a :curse:tard when he celebrates a TD.:D

You noticed that, too...he reminds me of Elaine dancing on that Seinfeld episode! :D

madness
10-04-2007, 03:02 PM
JJ, thank you for an outstanding highlight video! Great job, as usual. i love the song choice.
i didn't get to see the game, so i really enjoyed it.
My comments:
Marshawn Lynch up the middle is one of the sweetest things i've seen in a long time. This kid is a beast....all heart. Great pick by the FO!
Amazing hit by Crowell!
Greer deserved dpow honors, he had an outstanding game.
And last but not least, Josh Reed,*****es!

Are you kidding me? I loved TE's celebration! He got me so pumped, I ran out on my deck and screamed "we got our ourselves a QB now baby!"

Disclaimer: I'd just like to say... regardless of those comments, I'll still support JP if/when he comes back. :ontome:

mybills
10-04-2007, 03:07 PM
His arms were falailin' all over the place..I think he even hit himself in the back at one point. That was some funny chit to watch. :chuckle:

madness
10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
His arms were falailin' all over the place..I think he even hit himself in the back at one point. That was some funny chit to watch. :chuckle:

Watch it in slow motion. It was completely choreographed. :::

JJamezz
10-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Are you kidding me? I loved TE's celebration! He got me so pumped, I ran out on my deck and screamed "we got our ourselves a QB now baby!"

Disclaimer: I'd just like to say... regardless of the comments, I'll still support JP if/when he comes back. :ontome:

Man, I agree completely.. Trent going all ape s**t got me more jacked up than the freakin TD did!

Devin
10-04-2007, 03:15 PM
JJ fantastic work as usual my friend, I love these things!

madness
10-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Man, I agree completely.. Trent going all ape s**t got me more jacked up than the freakin TD did!

:hi5:

Cntrygal
10-04-2007, 09:44 PM
:10:

:hail:

:bravo:

jpdex12
10-05-2007, 09:23 PM
JJ, how long did it take you to comlpete this? How much in equipment do you need to do this and what type of equipment? I don't have the time to do it but I was just curious as to what the production entailed.

You do a kick ass job as always. Thanks for the entertainment!

Mahdi
10-06-2007, 02:35 PM
JJ you should look into a career in the video production, editing etc. business. If you arent already that is. I'm pretty sure they can use guys like you at NFL network and cbs, nbc or whatever. Good Stuff!

G. Host
10-06-2007, 02:59 PM
Nice video although I'd have liked to see that Royal catch again.

YardRat
10-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Very cool. Thanks.

JJamezz
10-06-2007, 04:27 PM
JJ, how long did it take you to comlpete this? How much in equipment do you need to do this and what type of equipment? I don't have the time to do it but I was just curious as to what the production entailed.

You do a kick ass job as always. Thanks for the entertainment!

Thanks a lot man.

I record the games on a PVR and move that over to PC.. From there I use a few different programs to prepare the video and save out each highlight individually (I take notes during the game). That probably takes a couple of hours, some of which is spent waiting for files to render out and save.

I use Photoshop and Flash for the titling & intros.. sometimes Vegas for the simpler ones. The intro is the biggest variable - if I'm trying to do something new that I need to figure out (like this week with the whole vine animation thing), it takes longer.

I also remixed the song in this case, which I don't usually have to do. I took out about 2 mins from different places, it desperately needed it... That takes an hour or so.

Then everything else is done in Vegas. That's the most fun part of the process, because it all starts to come together.. You start seeing where the different lyrics and beats are going to match up with the video. That takes maybe 3-4 hours total.

So in total, the easiest ones probably take ~5 hours or so.. and it goes up from there - some of them have easily taken double that.

JJamezz
10-06-2007, 04:35 PM
JJ you should look into a career in the video production, editing etc. business. If you arent already that is. I'm pretty sure they can use guys like you at NFL network and cbs, nbc or whatever. Good Stuff!

Thanks for the compliment - I'm not in that field professionally, and don't have much desire to be frankly.. I love the whole process - but in spurts, as a hobby - if I did this stuff on a daily basis I think it would lose its appeal quickly.

I wouldn't mind the bb.com picking them up though, that'd be kinda cool! Too much copyright infringement I suppose.. :D

Luisito23
10-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Forgot to say thanks earlier JJ my bad!......Great job as usual.....:drunks:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Spiderweb
10-07-2007, 12:31 AM
You are the man....Great job....

GarnOFreak
10-07-2007, 12:51 AM
Great video!

Something I noticed - look how many Jets defenders are standing around in the end zone on the Gaines TD catch... Good thing none of them decided to actually cover him.

They were playing Cover 2 Defense and picked Evans and Lynch as the two players they covered.

honey
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I didn't get to watch the game, these highlights are awesome! THANKS!!! :up:

Coach Sal
10-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Awesome.....just awesome stuff!

SquishDaFish
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
You da man BRO!

jpdex12
10-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks a lot man.

I record the games on a PVR and move that over to PC.. From there I use a few different programs to prepare the video and save out each highlight individually (I take notes during the game). That probably takes a couple of hours, some of which is spent waiting for files to render out and save.

I use Photoshop and Flash for the titling & intros.. sometimes Vegas for the simpler ones. The intro is the biggest variable - if I'm trying to do something new that I need to figure out (like this week with the whole vine animation thing), it takes longer.

I also remixed the song in this case, which I don't usually have to do. I took out about 2 mins from different places, it desperately needed it... That takes an hour or so.

Then everything else is done in Vegas. That's the most fun part of the process, because it all starts to come together.. You start seeing where the different lyrics and beats are going to match up with the video. That takes maybe 3-4 hours total.

So in total, the easiest ones probably take ~5 hours or so.. and it goes up from there - some of them have easily taken double that.

Keep up the awesome job JJ! BTW, can you use Metallica "Give me fuel give me fire" when you make the Bills/Ravens highlight tape after they win?

Michael82
10-10-2007, 12:41 AM
What sucks is that we would have had an AWESOME highlight video this week. There were tons of big plays for it. :sigh:

Oaf
10-10-2007, 12:49 AM
That's what I was thinking too.

Please Jamezz, Plays of the YEAR Video this time PLEASE! So we can see all these great plays again. Sure helps out in the offseason too!

madness
10-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I even came up with a song suggestion during the game. It was obvious when the camera focused on Homo after each pick.

Shook Ones Pt. II

JD
10-10-2007, 10:17 AM
I say make a video for the dallas game, show dallas with the kick, but then show lindells FG :D

lol