PDA

View Full Version : I am going nuts!

Billscusey
10-04-2007, 02:13 AM
The real season begins Friday, and I am going insane waiting for it! Anyone going to the party at the arena before the game? What does it involve? Is it like tailgating, only for hockey? P.S. Who is going to the game on Friday? Do Zoners meet anywhere?

BlackMetalNinja
10-04-2007, 07:15 AM
I won't even get to watch the first two games as I'm going to be stuck at a wedding in Pittsburgh all weekend :(

I'll have them on the DVR when I get back to watch before next Thursday's game though I guess.

Dr. Lecter
10-04-2007, 07:40 AM
Mikey, Eb and I will be at the game. Not sure what, if anything, we are doing before the game.

Maybe dinner at Washington Square.

Michael82
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Mikey, Eb and I will be at the game. Not sure what, if anything, we are doing before the game.

Maybe dinner at Washington Square.
Dinner at Washington Square? That works for me, especially seeing how that is my new permanent parking spot for the Sabres games. :up:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
10-04-2007, 09:12 AM
The real season begins Friday, and I am going insane waiting for it! Anyone going to the party at the arena before the game? What does it involve? Is it like tailgating, only for hockey? P.S. Who is going to the game on Friday? Do Zoners meet anywhere?

are you talking about Party on the Plaza :question:

here you go: http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=339021

The Buffalo Sabres will holding a “Party in the Plaza” prior to the game.

The festivities begin at 4:30 p.m. outside HSBC Arena in the Plaza area located near Perry and Illinois St. where fans can enjoy live music from the Tommy Z Band. There will also be special guest appearances throughout the night, and a 12' by 9' video monitor where fans will be able to watch a live broadcast of the game. Food and drink will be available for purchase; with a three beer limit. The Presidents’ Trophy will also be on display for fans to see.

Fans should also be reminded that Perry Street will be closed from Washington St. to Illinois St. by 4 p.m. to allow families to enjoy the festivities. Fans driving to HSBC Arena should plan alternate routes to account for the street closings.

The party will take place rain or shine with free admission, as a game ticket will not be required for entrance to the party.

JD
10-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Limitation to only 3 beers is going to keep alot of the older crowd away.. I would suggest getting ****faced on the parking ramp near Pilot Field and just walking there, having your 3 beers thus having a grand time :up:

**People usually tailgate at the top of the parking ramp, grills, beer etc** Only $10 parking