mchurchfie
10-04-2007, 08:31 AM
:bf1:

mybills
:pray:

Kal-El
Lord, I hope WGR didn't screw this report up.

BAM
10-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Per Rochester D&C:

Outside linebacker Keith Ellison took part in practice Wednesday for the first time since suffering a high ankle sprain in the final preseason game at Detroit, and he expects to play Monday night against Dallas.
"It felt pretty good playing on it, so tomorrow we'll see how sore it is," Ellison said. "I feel real good about it, but that's up to the coaching staff and what they decide to do with me. Whatever they ask, I'm going to try as hard as I can. I think I'll be all right to go out there and play."

Linebacker Ellison expects to play vs. Dallas (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071004/SPORTS03/710040338/tbd/)

BAM
10-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Also:

<table style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 45, 120);" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left">October 3, 2007
</td> <td align="right">Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:09 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=2051)

</td> </tr></tbody></table> ELLISON PRACTICING, DENNEY LIMITED: LB Keith Ellison is practicing today, so we'll have to see what Dick Jauron says after watching him in practice to get a gauge on what his chances are. Ryan Denney is participating on a very limited basis. Denney doesn't even have his helmet, but he did fire out of some three point stances to hit the blocking sled. In all likelihood he's probably not returning until after the bye week.
Ashton Youboty, Coy Wire, J.P. Losman, Jim Leonhard and obviously Kevin Harrison were not participating today.

justasportsfan
10-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Don't rush it.

RedEyE
10-04-2007, 02:15 PM
<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today

</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 2:28 PM
</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BACKUP MLB: With Kevin Harrison out for the season with an ACL knee injury, there is no official backup middle linebacker on the roster. Dick Jauron went through the possible candidates this afternoon.
"Crowell has played in there a little bit," said Jauron. "Leon (Joe) has played in there a little bit when he was in Chicago. Then Mario has played there a little bit for us too."
If Leon Joe were the backup MLB it would mean you'd only have to change one position, whereas if you moved Crowell or Haggan inside during the game you'd have changes at two positions, needing to fill the position vacated by Crowell or Haggan.
Jauron also didn't rule out Keith Ellison starting Monday night, but it appears more likely that Haggan will start at weak side linebacker, with Ellison splitting time there with him.

I don't think the Bills will have much choice getting Ellison in on rotation as they are seriously running low on LBs.