Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:20pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:20pm

The Buffalo Sabres are planning a banner day to open the 2007-08 season.

The team announced today it will hoist two banners prior to Friday's opening game against the New York Islanders. The Sabres will raise the team's first Presidents' Trophy banner and also a Northeast Division Champions banner, the first since 1997. The game starts at 7:30 p.m., but the ceremony will begin at 7:20.

• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:20pm

If there is a slug on that banner I will throw up on the people sitting in front of me.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Re: Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:20pm

Worthless rags.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Oh boy, we get some banners that mean nothing...yippee!

Comment

• Billscusey
          • Nov 2004

Yeah, worthless banners for sure! I wish we hadn't made it to the playoffs by winning our division last year en route to having the best record in the NHL.....yeah, I would have much preferred to be the Blue Jackets, they aren't raising any lame banners!

Comment

• Billscusey
            • Nov 2004

Besides, you all b*tch and moan about it now, but you'll all be cheering your hearts out tomorrow when it happens. Relax and enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

I would have much preferred to win the Stanley Cup. That's the reason the games are played.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                • May 2005

Re: Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:

Originally posted by Philagape
                I would have much preferred to win the Stanley Cup. That's the reason the games are played.
                Really??? No ****??? You'd have preferred to win the cup? Shocking!

But guess what, we didn't, so deal with it.

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Sabres asking fans that are going to the game tomorrow to be in their seats by 7:

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                  Really??? No ****??? You'd have preferred to win the cup? Shocking!

But guess what, we didn't, so deal with it.
                  I am. With seething anger and resentment and discontent. I have enough to last the season, so I'm good.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• churchinski
                    Senior Zoner
                    • Sep 2007

I'm glad that ceremony is out of the way now.

I hate that type of BS before a hockey game

Comment

Working...
                    X