• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsNYC
    Man of the People
    • Jul 2002

I'd hate to say it....

but now that we have signed Spikes, Adams...etc....we're not gonna have much to get excited for until the draft...then after that...we have to wait til training camp...WYS...i put the challenge to YOU...to find every bit of negative element we have so that we can argue and keep us busy! you too Tatonka!
    Thank you.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I agree. But why be sad. We'll build depth from now until opening day. Who know, maybe there is a chance for another big signing.

I can't wait for training camp news, rumors, etc.

Comment

• mush69
      • Jan 2003

This will be fun!
      Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• Aero II
        RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
        • Jul 2002

I'm willing to give up some excitement now for more excitement in January.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

I cant wait untill the draft!!!

Comment

• BillsNYC
            Man of the People
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone
            I agree. But why be sad. We'll build depth from now until opening day. Who know, maybe there is a chance for another big signing.

I can't wait for training camp news, rumors, etc.
            billsfanone = mr. optomistic
            Thank you.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

I'm a devout ostridge club follower.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

with the draft coming next month,there will be more than enough things to talk about.TD spoiled us a little bit with a few transactions.that's a helluva lot more than i can say for the last 2 years.(not TD's fault)when the draft wears off and we get our draft picks signed,we'll have june 1 on our heels.

in the meantime,we'll continue to gloat about what happened this past month and sit here to talk about our needs for the draft.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

ok.. i resent that statement! i am positive about things 99% of the time..

i have been a huge proponent of bringing sam adams here.. i have lobbied since last season..

i had one bad day.. when i found out sam turned down a low offer.. and from the looks of things, like what ralph said, it really seemed like that was it for sam.. he was not going to be a bill..

so i freaked out a little.. cut me a break! consider it a 24 hour bug.. i am back to normal!!!!
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    so i freaked out a little.. cut me a break! consider it a 24 hour bug.. i am back to normal!!!!

you sure thats a good thing ?
                    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BillsNYC
                      Man of the People
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      ok.. i resent that statement! i am positive about things 99% of the time..

i have been a huge proponent of bringing sam adams here.. i have lobbied since last season..

i had one bad day.. when i found out sam turned down a low offer.. and from the looks of things, like what ralph said, it really seemed like that was it for sam.. he was not going to be a bill..

i like "Angry Tatonka" better......

BFO =
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X