PDA

View Full Version : I'd hate to say it....

BillsNYC
03-25-2003, 10:23 AM
but now that we have signed Spikes, Adams...etc....we're not gonna have much to get excited for until the draft...then after that...we have to wait til training camp...WYS...i put the challenge to YOU...to find every bit of negative element we have so that we can argue and keep us busy! you too Tatonka!

LtBillsFan66
03-25-2003, 10:27 AM
I agree. But why be sad. We'll build depth from now until opening day. Who know, maybe there is a chance for another big signing.

I can't wait for training camp news, rumors, etc.

mush69
03-25-2003, 10:28 AM
This will be fun!

Aero II
03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm willing to give up some excitement now for more excitement in January.

venis2k1
03-25-2003, 10:33 AM
I cant wait untill the draft!!!

BillsNYC
03-25-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I agree. But why be sad. We'll build depth from now until opening day. Who know, maybe there is a chance for another big signing.

I can't wait for training camp news, rumors, etc.

billsfanone = mr. optomistic :D

LtBillsFan66
03-25-2003, 10:48 AM
I'm a devout ostridge club follower.

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
03-25-2003, 10:58 AM
with the draft coming next month,there will be more than enough things to talk about.TD spoiled us a little bit with a few transactions.that's a helluva lot more than i can say for the last 2 years.(not TD's fault)when the draft wears off and we get our draft picks signed,we'll have june 1 on our heels.

in the meantime,we'll continue to gloat about what happened this past month and sit here to talk about our needs for the draft.

Tatonka
03-25-2003, 11:03 AM
ok.. i resent that statement! i am positive about things 99% of the time..

i have been a huge proponent of bringing sam adams here.. i have lobbied since last season..

i had one bad day.. when i found out sam turned down a low offer.. and from the looks of things, like what ralph said, it really seemed like that was it for sam.. he was not going to be a bill..

so i freaked out a little.. cut me a break! consider it a 24 hour bug.. i am back to normal!!!!

Billz_fan
03-25-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
so i freaked out a little.. cut me a break! consider it a 24 hour bug.. i am back to normal!!!!

:lolcry:

you sure thats a good thing ? :D

BillsNYC
03-25-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
ok.. i resent that statement! i am positive about things 99% of the time..

i have been a huge proponent of bringing sam adams here.. i have lobbied since last season..

i had one bad day.. when i found out sam turned down a low offer.. and from the looks of things, like what ralph said, it really seemed like that was it for sam.. he was not going to be a bill..

i like "Angry Tatonka" better......

BFO = :bf1: