PDA

View Full Version : Is Center Ice doing a free preview?

OpIv37
10-05-2007, 09:57 AM
I know they did it for NFL and MLB at the start of the season, but I couldn't find any info on Center Ice.

I set the DVR to record just in case.

It's mind-boggling to me that it's the first weekend of the hockey season and there is ZERO hockey on TV tonight. Neither Vs nor HDNet are picking up any games.

I know hockey doesn't get the ratings or have the money of the other sports, but their marketing sucks. You don't get the money til you get the fans, but you don't get the fans when it's a pain in the ass to watch the games or get merch.

SabreEleven
10-05-2007, 10:05 AM
Hockey was on VS. last night (Thursday) If VS. was smart, they would show a game a night. What else do they have to show? Rock climbing?

OpIv37
10-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Hockey was on VS. last night (Thursday) If VS. was smart, they would show a game a night. What else do they have to show? Rock climbing?

it's always something stupid like rock climbing or bull riding or some other **** that only people who have mullets and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon actually enjoy.

Vs should have a game on every night- they could even alternate between a West Coast late game and an East Coast early game so they could still have their other programming in prime time. Their NHL coverage sucks.

SkateZilla
10-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Center Ice is Free Up Till October 9th.

Which Covers:
Fri Oct 5, 2007
Islanders Sabres
7:30 PM ET
7:30 PM ET
FSNY MSG (HD) Preview
Sat Oct 6, 2007
Sabres Islanders
7:00 PM ET