Are the Bills using Injured Reserve as a way to test talent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Are the Bills using Injured Reserve as a way to test talent?

I fully agree that we have real injuries on this team. There is no denying that, however, does anyone else wonder if the Bills Brass sees this season as a loss and in turn are using injuries... perhaps even some faked or embellished, to test talent for next year?

JP, 4-6 weeks? Come on... no way. That is clearly a way to give Trent a chance without the pressure of JP being on the sidelines.

There are many others that come to mind... but maybe some of you have already thought of them... so feel free to post.
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Re: Are the Bills using Injured Reserve as a way to test talent?

Originally posted by Pride
    I fully agree that we have real injuries on this team. There is no denying that, however, does anyone else wonder if the Bills Brass sees this season as a loss and in turn are using injuries... perhaps even some faked or embellished, to test talent for next year?

JP, 4-6 weeks? Come on... no way. That is clearly a way to give Trent a chance without the pressure of JP being on the sidelines.

There are many others that come to mind... but maybe some of you have already thought of them... so feel free to post.
    I heard that JP's injury is like Coy's, and he's not back yet, so maybe it does take that long.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I don't see how having Poz out will help us in the long run.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Well if there trying to save face, JP knows about it. Maybe that Kelly interview and the comments he made about JP maybe being needed later was a slip of the tongue.

Comment

Working...
        X