PDA

View Full Version : some of these injuries are helping the Bills

churchinski
10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
this peerless price injury might work in the Bills favor

they might find a better player by accident because they sure are having trouble finding players intentionally

they found their best QB and starter at CB by virtue of injury , and Gaines looked like he could catch the ball

so now maybe they will find a player on the roster or off the street who can do a better job at WR

83evans
10-06-2007, 05:52 PM

they might find a better player by accident because they sure are having trouble finding players intentionally

they found their best QB and starter at CB by virtue of injury , and Gaines looked like he could catch the ball

so now maybe they will find a player on the roster or off the street who can do a better job at WR

No injury is good. Whether its someone on the practice squad or a 1st stringer, no injury is good. I dont care if Gaines turns into a hall of famer I still wouldnt say that injury helped us. Everett almost died. Also with the CB, everyone knew that Greer is a very good player going into the season after a hell of a preseason. Injurys help no team!

edited: TOS violation.

SABURZFAN
10-06-2007, 05:53 PM
they found their best QB and starter at CB by virtue of injury

the Lickers aren't going to like that. :couch:

Oaf
10-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I'd rather have Price than Aiken, but time will tell.

Nighthawk
10-06-2007, 09:13 PM
As funny as that sounds, you might be right. Losing Price isn't a loss at all, but I hope they get a young WR in there to get some experience. I'm glad Reed will now see the field more, as he has showed some promise everytime he's had the chance.

GarnOFreak
10-07-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm not expecting a stud to emerge out of nowhere, but keep in mind that the backup guys are going to see a lot more reps because of injuries which can only help in the future. Perfect example is Crowell. He couldn't crack the lineup until he had an injury to TKO and now he is considered a starter on this team. I don't think he would have developed as well if he didn't have the extra time playing while replacing TKO. Just a thought.

churchinski
10-07-2007, 07:21 PM
No injury is good. Whether its someone on the practice squad or a 1st stringer, no injury is good. And what you said about Everetts injury helping us. I dont care if Gaines turns into a hall of famer I still wouldnt say that injury helped us. Everett almost died. Also with the CB, everyone knew that Greer is a very good player going into the season after a hell of a preseason. Injurys help no team!

Gaines didn't get in there off of the Everett injury , he never played until last week .

edited: TOS violation.

churchinski
10-07-2007, 07:27 PM
As funny as that sounds, you might be right. Losing Price isn't a loss at all, but I hope they get a young WR in there to get some experience. I'm glad Reed will now see the field more, as he has showed some promise everytime he's had the chance.

I think I am right because these coaches seem to be having a lot of trouble spotting who the best players are.

So this keeps forcing them to put other players in there and then the team becomes better by accident instead of by intent .

They don't seem to be all that good at spotting talent.
It's sort of hit and miss.

I think they WILL end up with a better receiver than Price.

HHURRICANE
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Aiken has been a regular loser for how long on this team? As much as I dislike Price there is nobody sitting on this roster ready to take over the #2 spot.

Meathead
10-07-2007, 09:48 PM
anybody else finding church kinda aggravating

justasportsfan
10-08-2007, 09:26 AM

It might but don't forget Parrish's role is gonna increase more which could also affect his ability to return punts. The more he's out there as a reciever , the more he's at risk to injury based on his size. Leonard who is his alternate is already injured.