PDA

View Full Version : Very dirty game by NY

83evans
10-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Why did they have to cheat.

EX- Eiether Pominville or Drew had the puck and they went offsides and then a NY player ramed him in the boards. Also every time Miller or RD covered the puck they would try to start something. They are ****ing sisies. I could count 10 times were Peters, Mair, Gaustad, and Roy wanted to fight and they walked away. After winning 6-4 you would think that they would play fair.

Nighthawk
10-06-2007, 08:58 PM
They won, that's all that matters.

churchinski
10-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Why did they have to cheat.

EX- Eiether Pominville or Drew had the puck and they went offsides and then a NY player ramed him in the boards. Also every time Miller or RD covered the puck they would try to start something. They are ****ing sisies. I could count 10 times were Peters, Mair, Gaustad, and Roy wanted to fight and they walked away. After winning 6-4 you would think that they would play fair.

what ?

what are you talking about ?

they flat out beat buffalo and the sabres made themselves look like amateurs for the second night in a row

5 points from comrie ? you must be kidding

83evans
10-06-2007, 09:04 PM
what ?

what are you talking about ?

they flat out be buffalo and the sabres made themselves look like amateurs for the second night in a row

5 points from comrie ? you must be kidding

Watch it again and you will see what I was talking about. It worked though. It got Buffalo rattled and un focused.

Nighthawk
10-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Watch it again and you will see what I was talking about. It worked though. It got Buffalo rattled and un focused.

Of course teams are going to play Buffalo tough...that's what teams did last year in the playoffs and it worked. Now it will work even more because of our lack of leadership. It's a smart gameplan and it worked.

churchinski
10-06-2007, 09:12 PM

I watched the game and happen to be one of the few people on this forum that knows hockey

I don't need to watch it again

any tactic you think you saw from the NYI is old hat to any player or coach in the NHL

SkateZilla
10-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Sabres Own Fault for not playing physical EARLY to let the isles know they aint taking crap from no one..

chernobylwraiths
10-07-2007, 07:37 AM
I watched the game and happen to be one of the few people on this forum that knows hockey

:rolleyes:

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-07-2007, 07:57 AM

:rofl:

Without question, your type if my favorite on a message board. Just the best kind of poster. Thank you for being here and giving us your expert opinion on hockey. We all just sat here with our thumbs up our butts waiting for someone to explain this game to us.

hydro
10-07-2007, 09:17 AM

I don't need to watch it again

any tactic you think you saw from the NYI is old hat to any player or coach in the NHL Is the air really thin up there on your high horse?

churchinski
10-07-2007, 01:56 PM
:rofl:

Without question, your type if my favorite on a message board. Just the best kind of poster. Thank you for being here and giving us your expert opinion on hockey. We all just sat here with our thumbs up our butts waiting for someone to explain this game to us.

Hey no problem

I will offer insight as the season wears on and my time permits.

I certain do not want to be one of these people contributing stuff like ..."it's only 2 games the season is 82 games long " or "lindy got the team to the ECF"

I like to be one of the people that brings actual substance to the conversation.

TheGhostofJimKelly
10-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Hey no problem

I will offer insight as the season wears on and my time permits.

I certain do not want to be one of these people contributing stuff like ..."it's only 2 games the season is 82 games long " or "lindy got the team to the ECF"

I like to be one of the people that brings actual substance to the conversation.

Obviously your sarcasm meter isn't as good as your so called hockey smarts.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Obviously your sarcasm meter isn't as good as your so called hockey smarts.
:lmao: