PDA

View Full Version : Oh no.....

Billscusey
10-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Ok, I realize that it's only the second game of the season, so you can spare me the "relax, it's only the second game..." crap, but I've got this sinking feeling that this season is going to be really long! (which is ironic, since it will most likely be shorter than the previous two!). Ugh!

G Wolly
10-06-2007, 11:13 PM
shut up

clumping platelets
10-06-2007, 11:38 PM
:popcorn:

Michael82
10-07-2007, 12:48 AM
Honestly I feel that this team will bring us a lot of heartburn too. :ill:

The defense sucks ass and they are missing their leadership right now. It's a long season and I feel they will make the playoffs, but it will come down to the wire. :nervous:

YardRat
10-07-2007, 12:58 AM
I'm hoping for a complete reversal of last year...Instead of winning big early and losing late in the play-offs, we lose early and win our last game.

blackonyx89
10-07-2007, 04:07 AM
Uh, it's just 2 games. Chill out!!!

:coffee:

Billscusey
10-07-2007, 10:25 AM
shut up

Nice!

RockStar36
10-07-2007, 10:34 AM
"It doesn't matter until the playoffs"

SABURZFAN
10-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Ok, I realize that it's only the second game of the season, so you can spare me the "relax, it's only the second game..." crap, but I've got this sinking feeling that this season is going to be really long! (which is ironic, since it will most likely be shorter than the previous two!). Ugh!

we're definitely not as good as we have been the last couple of seasons.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 11:25 AM
we're definitely not as good as we have been the last couple of seasons.
Nope and that is the thing that will hurt the most this season.... :(

Nighthawk
10-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Nope and that is the thing that will hurt the most this season.... :(

I've been saying that it hurts more knowing this idiotic FO ripped apart a great thing we had going. Now we're back to mediocre and that sucks.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 11:39 AM
I've been saying that it hurts more knowing this idiotic FO ripped apart a great thing we had going. Now we're back to mediocre and that sucks.
yeah, especially when they roped everyone in for seasons this year because of the playoff tickets last year. :ill:

I have a feeling that the Sabres season ticket number will go down next year. And they will go back to the usual amount of people at Sabres games. Especially if they raise the price again.

Novacane
10-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Sabres will be around a .500 team this year.

SABURZFAN
10-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Sabres will be around a .500 team this year.

that may be a good thing.i just hope these kids catch their stride going down the stretch and make nuisances out of themselves in the playoffs.

Nighthawk
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
that may be a good thing.i just hope these kids catch their stride going down the stretch and make nuisances out of themselves in the playoffs.

I don't know about you, but just being a nuisance to other teams is not good enough for me. This team has enough talent that if you actually made some changes and brought in the right mix, we would be pretty good. However, we sat back, did nothing and are looking at a pretty average team that this organization is trying to sell off as a pretty competitive club. Sorry, be it's obvious this team is in need of help.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-07-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm hoping for a complete reversal of last year...Instead of winning big early and losing late in the play-offs, we lose early and win our last game.

That complete reversal would also have the Sabres dead last in the league.

And, as we know, that's still not even a guarantee of the first pick in the draft.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-07-2007, 05:33 PM
"It doesn't matter until the playoffs"

Assuming they make it. Remember the 2006 Edmonton Oilers?

With their team leader (Chris Pronger)-- Stanley Cup finalists
Without their team leader-- out of playoffs (Pronger, meanwhile, wins a Cup with Anaheim)

Buffalo has lost Briere, Drury, and Zubrus. The first two were co-captains. The third was the only one that gave a rat's endside in the playoffs.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 05:58 PM
Assuming they make it. Remember the 2006 Edmonton Oilers?

With their team leader (Chris Pronger)-- Stanley Cup finalists
Without their team leader-- out of playoffs (Pronger, meanwhile, wins a Cup with Anaheim)

Buffalo has lost Briere, Drury, and Zubrus. The first two were co-captains. The third was the only one that gave a rat's endside in the playoffs.
Great post! :bf1:

RockStar36
10-07-2007, 09:29 PM
You guys are the biggest cry babies.

They still have 80 more games to go.

But hey, if you want to get rid of your tickets just let me know. :up: