PDA

View Full Version : Video-- Locker room report with Ashton Youboty

Nasty Mcgahee
10-06-2007, 11:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU0f3nxfdp8

Check this out... It was on the derrick dockery show tonight at 5... this is some funny stuff.

Illmatic15
10-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Robert Royal is jks! Youboty was pretty funny to.

Meathead
10-08-2007, 10:43 AM
i love that statement by mcgee (i think it was him im doing it by memory) where he says be truthful with your woman

ive told my black friends staight up that i dont like the way they treat their home girls. they lie all the freaking time to them. funny thing is they dont lie to their gfs though. ive even heard them say that to their gfs. sews a lot of trouble and is the main reason for the breakup of their families. but it seems its become part of their culture cuz its so widespread. they laugh about it too. needs to stop imo. make your choices but keep it real. cant have it both ways without causing destruction. man up

Oaf
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM
i love that statement by mcgee (i think it was him im doing it by memory) where he says be truthful with your woman

ive told my black friends staight up that i dont like the way they treat their home girls. they lie all the freaking time to them. funny thing is they dont lie to their gfs though. ive even heard them say that to their gfs. sews a lot of trouble and is the main reason for the breakup of their families. but it seems its become part of their culture cuz its so widespread. they laugh about it too. needs to stop imo. make your choices but keep it real. cant have it both ways without causing destruction. man up
I think you mean Jabari Greer.

I think Greer = our Leader along with Crowell, Whitner, and Schobel for now on D. He's played so well this season, and knows how to handle himself with the media. (Watch his interviews on BB.com- you'll be impressed with the kid.)

He even was able to figure what team Marv coached before the Bills in the Youboty interview.

BTW, Youboty looks like a junior in high school when compared to the built Greer. Hopefully he'll continue to make more plays for us tonight.