PDA

View Full Version : AFC East---Dammit!

YardRat
10-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Pats, Jets, and 'Fins all winning at halftime. I hope they all blow it in the second half.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 03:53 PM
:lolpoint: New Jersey Jets, specifically Chad Pennington for choking it away with a few INTs.

:lolpoint: Miami Dolphins for blowing it at the end with two straight Kris Brown field goals, including a 57-yarder!

Michael82
10-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Damn, this division is the worst that I have seen in a while. :ill: :puke:

New England Patriots 5-0 :mad:
Buffalo Bills 1-3
New Jersey Jets 1-4
Miami Dolphins 0-5

YardRat
10-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Oh well...I'll settle for two out of three :D

mybills
10-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I cat napped on & off, but Brady played like crap today from what I saw. They won on turnovers. Did Moss end up getting a touch down? I think he only had 2 receptions for about 24 yds. :idunno:

Ickybaluky
10-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I cat napped on & off, but Brady played like crap today from what I saw. They won on turnovers. Did Moss end up getting a touch down? I think he only had 2 receptions for about 24 yds. :idunno:

Brady tailed off some in the second half, missing some open guys. I think he got bored.

Still, he finished 22-for-38 (57.9%), 265 Yds (7.0 Yds/Att), 3 TD, 0 Int, 105.7 QB Rating.

I'll take that for "playing like crap".

mybills
10-07-2007, 07:29 PM
They didn't win because of Brady. Did Moss get a TD, or not?

Ickybaluky
10-07-2007, 07:34 PM
They didn't win because of Brady. Did Moss get a TD, or not?

No, he had 3 catches for 46 yards. Cleveland focused their coverage on him, opening up things for Ben Watson (2 TDs) and Donte' Stallworth (1 TD).

It's killing you that Brady is having an MVP season thus far, isn't it? He has thrown for 16 TDs to only 2 Ints, is completing 74% of his passes and averaging 8.8 Yds/Att, and you don't think he is a factor in the games?

YardRat
10-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Brady tailed off some in the second half, missing some open guys. I think he got bored.

Still, he finished 22-for-38 (57.9%), 265 Yds (7.0 Yds/Att), 3 TD, 0 Int, 105.7 QB Rating.

I'll take that for "playing like crap".

If Edwards can duplicate that for us tomorrow, I'll be delirious.

DraftBoy
10-07-2007, 08:46 PM
No, he had 3 catches for 46 yards. Cleveland focused their coverage on him, opening up things for Ben Watson (2 TDs) and Donte' Stallworth (1 TD).

It's killing you that Brady is having an MVP season thus far, isn't it? He has thrown for 16 TDs to only 2 Ints, is completing 74% of his passes and averaging 8.8 Yds/Att, and you don't think he is a factor in the games?

Brady is by far running away with the MVP award

mybills
10-08-2007, 06:31 AM
It's killing you that Brady is having an MVP season thus far, isn't it?
More like - it's killing you to admit that this was his worst game so far. He wasn't his usual self. Even the announcers, Brady, and Belicheat said it. Granted he still had good stats, but he was OFF in that game. Admit it! :rolleyes:

DynaPaul
10-08-2007, 07:20 AM
More like - it's killing you to admit that this was his worst game so far. He wasn't his usual self. Even the announcers, Brady, and Belicheat said it. Granted he still had good stats, but he was OFF in that game. Admit it! :rolleyes:

It's killing me that any Patriots fan thinks we give a **** about their team or what they say on here.

mybills
10-08-2007, 07:23 AM
lol.

Ickybaluky
10-08-2007, 09:53 AM

I think it funny your expectations are so high that anything short of perfection means he didn't play well.

Brady played very well. He missed a few guys in the second half, something he doesn't usually do. However, he was 13-for-18 (72%), 150 Yds, 2 TD, 0 Int, 134.0 QB Rating in the first half. Do you think that had something to do with them building a 20-0 advantage? Or perhaps you think he is just along for the ride.

I find it continually amazing how your posts continually show so little knowledge of the game. Really, do you even like football?

Ickybaluky
10-08-2007, 09:55 AM
It's killing me that any Patriots fan thinks we give a **** about their team or what they say on here.

I don't give a ****, to be honest. I actually find a lot of the posts entertaining. I can't understand how some, like you, seem to get so caught up in dramatics. It reminds me of Red Sox fans, in a sad and pathetic sort of way.

mybills
10-08-2007, 10:03 AM
I don't give a ****, to be honest. I actually find a lot of the posts entertaining. I can't understand how some, like you, seem to get so caught up in dramatics. It reminds me of Red Sox fans, in a sad and pathetic sort of way.
You're the one being dramatic. The only point I was making (Which Brady & Bilecheat made too) was that Brady wasn't himself. He played crappier than usual. They know it and you don't.
But hey, let's question football knowledge. :rofl:

Ickybaluky
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
You're the one being dramatic. The only point I was making (Which Brady & Bilecheat made too) was that Brady wasn't himself. He played crappier than usual. They know it and you don't.
But hey, let's question football knowledge.

The post you quoted wasn't directed at you, but whatever. As for lack of football knowledge, your posts demostrate that consistently.

YardRat
10-08-2007, 02:37 PM
CATFIGHT !!

!Papacrunk!
10-09-2007, 06:46 PM
:lolpoint: Miami Dolphins for blowing it at the end with two straight Kris Brown field goals, including a 57-yarder!

last second field goals do suck.

*cough*