PDA

View Full Version : At least Romeo got to pick his poison

Cntrygal
10-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Arsenic? Or Randy Moss?

Cyanide? Or Tom Brady?

Hemlock? Or Ben Watson?

Curare? Or Sammy Morris?

"You've got to pick your poison," Cleveland Browns coach Romeo Crennel said. "Randy Moss has been killing people. We didn't want him to kill us. So we died by the hands of somebody else."

In his first four games as a New England Patriot, Moss had caught seven touchdown passes and had surpassed the 100-yard mark in receiving in every game. Yesterday, the Browns held him to just 3 catches, for 46 yards, and kept him out of the end zone for the first time all season.

more... (http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/projo_20071007_donaldson.14aa94c0d.html)

YardRat
10-07-2007, 06:42 PM
The Patriots can kiss my ass.

Michael82
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
The Patriots can kiss my ass.
****ing bastards cost me $50. They couldn't just sit on that 10 point lead? No, they had to run back a fumble for a TD. :mad: :curse:

DynaPaul
10-08-2007, 07:23 AM
Arsenic? Or Randy Moss?

Cyanide? Or Tom Brady?

Hemlock? Or Ben Watson?

Curare? Or Sammy Morris?

Spy camera? Or help from the officiating?

Ickybaluky
10-08-2007, 09:57 AM
****ing bastards cost me $50.

Perhaps they are doing you a favor by showing you that gambling is probably not the best activity for you.

You might get more enjoyment from just burning the money.

Mr. Pink
10-08-2007, 01:13 PM
****ing bastards cost me $50. They couldn't just sit on that 10 point lead? No, they had to run back a fumble for a TD. :mad: :curse:

The crappy part is KII didn't catch the ball and fumble, it should have been an incomplete pass. Which would have lead the Pats to not cover. Oh well, a loss is a loss.

I figured Cleveland would give them a decent game, and for the most part they did. I didn't figure on DA throwing 3 gift wrapped INTs in the first half though which is ultimately what caused the loss.

So, I was wrong in my prediction of the Browns winning, oh well!