• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

Bus to and from the monday night game...last call

Last call on this - we have 20 more spots open

I have reserved a Laidlaw bus to pick myself and a bunch of my buddies up at the downtown Buffalo Hyatt at 3:30pm on Monday. The bus will take us to the game, park in the RV lot, and drive us back to the Hyatt after the game. Cost of this entire thing is only $340. We already have 15 people and we’re looking to get a bunch more. If we get the full amount the cost will be dirt cheap per person. The bus seats 45 people. If anyone on here wants to join us…..please let me know. PM me or email me at cmathes@twcny.rr.com. For anyone who wants to avoid a DWI this is an awesome deal. If it's past noon tomorrow call me at 315-529-4664. Also - if you plan to hit up Chippewa after it's a great deal as well.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bus to and from the monday night game...last call

Sounds like a great deal. Do you do this for all the games you go to?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• mackey789
      • Jul 2002

Not for every game....we decided to do it for this game though since the traffic will be awful at night and most of us will be having drinks. We want to fill it up....it should be a great time. Come with!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

LOL! I'd love to.... but there's a couple problems....

1 - I'd need a plane ticket from South Dakota to Buffalo
        2- Since I have to work Tuesday morning.... I'd have to get back home Monday night and the last flight in is around 10pm. LOL
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X