prediction: look for a punt return or kickoff return late in the 4th qtr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

prediction: look for a punt return or kickoff return late in the 4th qtr.

I have a feeling that it's going to come down to a kickoff or punt return late in the 4th qtr by the Bills to win the game.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: look for a punt return or kickoff return late in the 4th qtr.

no way we keep it close enough for that.

If we get the ball first and put some points up, we might be able to hang until after halftime.

If Dallas gets the ball first, our D will be worn down by the end of the 1st and it will be a LONG game.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: look for a punt return or kickoff return late in the 4th qtr.

Originally posted by OpIv37
      no way we keep it close enough for that.

If we get the ball first and put some points up, we might be able to hang until after halftime.

If Dallas gets the ball first, our D will be worn down by the end of the 1st and it will be a LONG game.
      I agree. If we don't score early this game will be over by halftime.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

Re: prediction: look for a punt return or kickoff return late in the 4th qtr.

so if we lose the coin toss its over? ouch. a little faith won't kill anyone

Comment

• JDSmith
          • Oct 2007

So far the Cowboys haven't scored much in the first half of games. They haven't even scored a first quarter TD yet this year. In 3 of 4 opening drives they've gone 3 and out, the other resulted in a FG and that was the first game of the season against the Giants. Through 4 games the Cowboys have only scored 9 pts in the first quarter, 44 pts in the first half. So the game could easily be close at halftime, so far the Cowboys have outscored their opposition by a whopping 12 pts total in the first half of games.

For some reason, the Cowboys have been a very slow starting team. The third quarter is where they really shine, and the 4th quarter aside from the last game where it was already over by then.

As a Cowboys fan I really would like to have a decent lead at halftime, but so far that has yet to be the case. But if the game isn't close at halftime I think it will get ugly for the Bills in the second half. Because that's when the Cowboys offense really starts to click. I think your best chance of taking it on a late special teams score would be to have at least a 14 pt lead at the half.

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

I would like to see all three Buffalo units score at least once in each quarter - and for Dallas to not score at all.

what a nice dream......
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Jan 2004

Did I call it or did I call it! OK so it wasn't late in the 4th but still a KR is a KR!

Comment

• Oaf
                Do you read what you write?
                • Jun 2007

Good call, and who knows, it may be too much to overcome.

Comment

• ajsdx
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Did I call it or did I call it! OK so it wasn't late in the 4th but still a KR is a KR!
                  Can we wait until we win the ****ing game first? Then we will all bow at the altar of your wisdom. Or at least I will.

Comment

Working...
                  X