X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

house of pain or house of cards

unfortunately ill go with the latter. of course i want bills to win tonight but unfortunately tonight is the dose of reality some of us need, some of us want and what some us of know to be way it is.

i realize our fan base needed that win last week real bad but tonight lots of evidence that trent was a 3rd rounder for a reason.

my prediction

cowboys 38 - bills 17

trent edwards 17-37 3 picks 1 TD.

i feel for the delusionists

NONE THE LESS GO BILLS. this is gonna be one crazy, crazy 2 weeks BTW before the ravens game
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: house of pain or house of cards

i honestly dont know how this game is going to go.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly
      unfortunately ill go with the latter. of course i want bills to win tonight but unfortunately tonight is the dose of reality some of us need, some of us want and what some us of know to be way it is.

i realize our fan base needed that win last week real bad but tonight lots of evidence that trent was a 3rd rounder for a reason.

my prediction

cowboys 38 - bills 17

trent edwards 17-37 3 picks 1 TD.

i feel for the delusionists

NONE THE LESS GO BILLS. this is gonna be one crazy, crazy 2 weeks BTW before the ravens game

Dallas' D is closer to the Jets than to the Patriots or Steelers.

I think we move the ball a little but I don't see us being able to stop them on D.

34-21 Dallas.

I don't know why you're so hard on Edwards. Granted, some people here are too excited about one game against the Jets, but the fact is he got the job done whereas JP didn't.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Let's leave JP out of this. Thanks.
        I think Trent will have a better game than 17-37 3 picks 1 TD.
        I don't expect to win, but things will look a lot brighter if we do.
        We need our CB's to step it up big time tonight.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37

I think we move the ball a little but I don't see us being able to stop them on D.

34-21 Dallas.

I don't know why you're so hard on Edwards. Granted, some people here are too excited about one game against the Jets, but the fact is he got the job done whereas JP didn't.
          OP im not hard on edwards i know JP to be the better player. no one can deny same circumstances last year vs basically that same jets team JP ripped it up also,

in a different fashion. JP is more big play the trent. now if we had no JP on roster. id be backing trent 10000000%. i still will if by some bizarre chance he steps it up.

you know days like yesterday where bills arent on and i can watch all the games partially confirm more the anything my thoughts on the bills and JP.

THIS IS A BIG PLAY LEAGUE. while some teams like pittsburgh open the 2nd half with 20 play 9 minute drives. MOST TEAMS PATS COLTS and team with a real offense. takes yardage in chunks and score on big plays. i know that is JPs game.

i watch a team like the redskins who have legitimate coaches take a GUY like campbell and run an offense that plays to the strengths of their QB. and i dont think campbell is as good as either of our qbs. i watch a team like the chargers granted as a whole team much better then us try big plays over and over vs the broncos and smoke them. then i think back to what our chicken **** coaches did.

LASTLY and yes this pertains immensly to the bills.......

i watch all the high scoring offenses get situations like first and goal from the 3 or 4

they spread out 3-4 wr forcing defense to have 4 or 5 dbs out on goaline on first down then proceed to run a dive play at it.

TO ME THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT JP VS TRENT ITS BEEN ABOUT THE INEPTITUDE OF OUR COACHING STAFF. they just arent good enough

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

TO ME THIS HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT JP VS TRENT ITS BEEN ABOUT THE INEPTITUDE OF OUR COACHING STAFF. they just arent good enough
            I definitely agree with that.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TunaFanForever
              • Oct 2007

34-21 Dallas.

With Greg Ellis and Terrence Newman, we're a much different D-Newman can cover half of the field(including the slot), and Ellis is to us as what Michael Strahan is to the Giants-when he went down last year, our D went down the toilet.(our LBs started playing out of position, we ended up getting no pass rush, and our secondary got torched)

With that being said-I'm NOT taking this game lightly(nor, I hope, are the Dallas players and coaches)-the Bills are better than their record indicates, and with RWS rocking, the players wearing their throwback unis, Trent Edwards giving this team new life, etc, I expect them to play very well.

Comment

• JDSmith
                • Oct 2007

34-21 Dallas.

The Dallas D is much better than the Jets. It's not even close IMO. Opposing QBs have a 61 rating against the Cowboys this season and we're leading the league in takeaways. While the Cowboys D hasn't played good offenses, they have completely shut down those they have faced. The only game they gave up points in was the first, and that was the first game playing a new scheme. Each week the D has improved, and nobody has put up any meaningful points in 3 weeks.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

whats sad it was both a house of pain and house of cards last night.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

no one liked my nostradamus call on this thread?

Comment

• JDSmith
                      • Oct 2007

no one liked my nostradamus call on this thread?
                      I don't know about Nostradamus, the kid played a lot better than you predicted he would. And the score wasn't nearly as one sided as you thought it would be. Also, the Cowboys defense is much better than most Buffalo fans even now seem to realize. So overall I think TE played well and gave your team a chance to win.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by JDSmith
                        I don't know about Nostradamus, the kid played a lot better than you predicted he would. And the score wasn't nearly as one sided as you thought it would be. Also, the Cowboys defense is much better than most Buffalo fans even now seem to realize. So overall I think TE played well and gave your team a chance to win.

im refering to thread title and it was both

Comment

Working...
                        X