X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SkateZilla
    • Dec 2002

Thawed Pucks????

Ok Guys I've Finally gotten enough Time to sit and watch both game all the way through, and I know theres no excuse for the play of the defense and stuff, but what the hell is up with the pucks?, there is no way a frozen puck would bounce chip and hop across the effing Ice like it did for those two games.
    Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Thawed Pucks????

What is up with the pucks and the ice? These topics come up over and over again.

Either A) the staff at HSBC has no idea how to maintain ice and keep pucks frozen or B) we're just collectively whining as fans.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
      What is up with the pucks and the ice? These topics come up over and over again.

Either A) the staff at HSBC has no idea how to maintain ice and keep pucks frozen or B) we're just collectively whining as fans.
      C. All Of the Above.
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• mchurchfie
        • Jul 2002

Both teams have to deal with it so it is a moot point anyways.
        My Band
        daveviterna.com

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SkateZilla
          Ok Guys I've Finally gotten enough Time to sit and watch both game all the way through, and I know theres no excuse for the play of the defense and stuff, but what the hell is up with the pucks?, there is no way a frozen puck would bounce chip and hop across the effing Ice like it did for those two games.
          Skate.
          It was unseasonably warm outside for both games. The ice wasnt great. No team had an advantage so your thread is pointless.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X