PDA

View Full Version : Thawed Pucks????

SkateZilla
10-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Ok Guys I've Finally gotten enough Time to sit and watch both game all the way through, and I know theres no excuse for the play of the defense and stuff, but what the hell is up with the pucks?, there is no way a frozen puck would bounce chip and hop across the effing Ice like it did for those two games.

OpIv37
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
What is up with the pucks and the ice? These topics come up over and over again.

Either A) the staff at HSBC has no idea how to maintain ice and keep pucks frozen or B) we're just collectively whining as fans.

SkateZilla
10-08-2007, 12:25 PM
What is up with the pucks and the ice? These topics come up over and over again.

Either A) the staff at HSBC has no idea how to maintain ice and keep pucks frozen or B) we're just collectively whining as fans.

C. All Of the Above.

mchurchfie
10-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Both teams have to deal with it so it is a moot point anyways.

JD
10-09-2007, 10:58 AM
Ok Guys I've Finally gotten enough Time to sit and watch both game all the way through, and I know theres no excuse for the play of the defense and stuff, but what the hell is up with the pucks?, there is no way a frozen puck would bounce chip and hop across the effing Ice like it did for those two games.
Skate.
It was unseasonably warm outside for both games. The ice wasnt great. No team had an advantage so your thread is pointless.