Meathead
10-08-2007, 01:11 PM
and please no lemon marangi

Mitchy moo
10-08-2007, 01:14 PM
GGGGGreat!!!

Meathead
10-08-2007, 01:17 PM
judge meathead predicts lord edwards will struggle significantly tonite. dallas is blitz happy and now has two games of film to review on him. he will have some good moments but will eventually wilt under tremendous pressure. edwards will get confused and struggle to complete passes consistently, he will get sacked four times or more, throw at two picks, no touchdowns, and might even cough up the ball

at no time has judge meathead ever had greater hope to find that his ruling was in error. however after extensive experience on the gridiron bench he has no alternative but to be realistic and make a determination based on the facts in light of that experience

so rules judge meathead. so it shall hopefully not but probably will be

Mitchy moo
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM
judge meathead predicts lord edwards will struggle significantly tonite. dallas is blitz happy and now has two games of film to review on him. he will have some good moments but will eventually wilt under tremendous pressure. edwards will get confused and struggle to complete passes consistently, he will get sacked four times or more, throw at two picks, no touchdowns, and might even cough up the ball

at no time has judge meathead ever had greater hope to find that his ruling was in error. however after extensive experience on the gridiron bench he has no alternative but to be realistic and make a determination based on the facts in light of that experience

so rules judge meathead. so it shall hopefully not but probably will be

JP is sitting tonight, you ruled on the wrong guy.

mybills
10-08-2007, 01:58 PM
JP is sitting tonight, you ruled on the wrong guy.
this post is "lemon marangi"

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2007, 02:00 PM
IN TRENT I TRUST.

YardRat
10-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I think he'll struggle a little bit tonight, but still play well enough to keep the QB controversy brewing.

shelby
10-08-2007, 02:55 PM
i think his performance will be good!
:gobills:

Oaf
10-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I voted "Good" but I still think the Bills drop a 17-28 decision. :(

Meathead
10-08-2007, 04:03 PM
cmon lots of votes missing you people are pissing off the football gods if we lose it will be your fault lets go get off your lazy asses and vote *****es :rockout:

shelby
10-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Is this like a "click for cans" situation?:ill:

The Answer
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Savior Edwards - 25/32 for 312 yards, 3 TD's

Possibly a rushing TD for good measure.

~The Answer

Mitchy moo
10-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Savior Edwards - 25/32 for 312 yards, 3 TD's

Possibly a rushing TD for good measure.

~The Answer

Place 500 ZB's on it:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=136232

Meathead
10-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Terrific - he will be a prime factor why the Bills win or keep it very close
billsfanone, BillsNick, SABuffalo786, Skooby, The Answer, ZacGriffi~82 6 20.00%
Good - makes plays, no huge mistakes, some really nice moments, steady but not spectacular
Buckets, don137, hydrosmak, KO1, madness, MikeInRoch, Oaf, rcd333, shelby, staveoffzombies 10 33.33%
Decent - nothing special, not a major factor, balances mistakes with some good plays
BlackMetalNinja, circlethewagons, Devin, FunTimesYaY!, hammerbillsfan, losman420, LtFinFan66, YardRat 8 26.67%
Poor - struggles, difficulty completing passes, sometimes looks confused, few good plays
Bufftp, Elminster, LT teh ghost, Meathead 4 13.33%
Bad - makes big mistakes at critical times, sacked repeatedly, several to’s, primary reason for loss
cowboyfan43, djjimkelly 2 6.67%

Meathead
10-09-2007, 06:53 PM
it is with a sad heart that judge meathead must declare his ruling as valid

comparing the final circumstances it is clear that edwards performance would be labeled poor

while he completed a high percentage of his passes and accumulated moderate yardage, he also made few impressive plays, was sacked repeatedly, and made the huge critical mistake

judge meathead also declares the job remains in jps hands

this is not an indictment against edwards, just a statement of reality at this point. the bench continues to hope edwards continues his development as a talented nfl quarterback who becomes valuable to the bills franchise and its next head coach

mybills
10-09-2007, 07:04 PM
I forgot to vote. :couch:
I picked decent - nothing special. I don't think he looked poor or bad, but no way was he terrific.

Meathead
10-09-2007, 07:24 PM
he looked decent

but committing the one critical mistake brings him down to poor. granted the coached totally blew it by even letting the ball leave his hands at that point, but it was still edwards that decided to actually let the ball fly. that play doesnt happen and its high nineties percentage its a win