PDA

View Full Version : Live ESPN Blog - Reed starting #2, comparing Edwards to Brady

The Answer
10-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Not going to post the entire thing for copyright reasons but here is an interesting tidbit:

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-356/Live-luncheon-report-from-Buffalo.html

October 8, 2007 2:32 PM

I'm pretty sure Ron Jaworski just compared Trent Edwards to Tom Brady. Speaking at an ESPN luncheon, he just said Edwards' performance last week against the Jets reminded him of Brady replacing Drew Bledsoe.

He said he ignored Edwards' numbers and focused on how quickly he was getting through progressions. He also loved the leadership skills Edwards has shown.

He indicated that the J.P. Losman era may have already come to a close.

Still waiting on Roger Goodell. Oh, and Hashmarks just learned that Josh Reed will replace the injured Peerless Price tonight as the starting receiver opposite of Lee Evans.

Ron Jaworski, Cowboys-Bills, Drew Bledsoe, Trent Edwards, Tom Brady, Josh Reed, Lee Evans, Peerless Price, J.P. Losman

Read comments or leave a comment

~The Answer<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Go Trent Go!

Illmatic15
10-08-2007, 03:25 PM
I feel sorry for JP, if his tenure with the bills is over, we should trade him right away and get something and hopefully he can start for another team, a win-win for both sides.

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2007, 03:26 PM
I feel sorry for JP, if his tenure with the bills is over, we should trade him right away and get something and hopefully he can start for another team, a win-win for both sides.
I say he goes to the CFL.

The Answer
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM

The Answer has no sympathy for the loser. He had all kinds of chances to get it done here, even though other QB's like Bledsoe, Holcomb, Nall, Edwards, etc all demonstrated they were better.

He might be a nice guy and he's done some good things for the city of Buffalo, but he just don't have the talent to succeed at the pro level.

He'll get another chance with another team but the end result will be the same in the end.

~The Answer

djjimkelly
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM
no where in that blog are there jaworski comments delusionist

The Answer
10-08-2007, 03:36 PM
no where in that blog are there jaworski comments delusionist

Matt Mosely is doing the blog and referenced it - there was a segment on ESPN a few days ago in which Jaws made this comment too.

Believe what you like though - The Answer could care less.

~The Answer

djjimkelly
10-08-2007, 03:37 PM
click on the link lol the answer is making **** up lol. OH THE DELUSION

djjimkelly
10-08-2007, 03:38 PM
u right stuff down to make it look like fact but its fodder

The Answer
10-08-2007, 03:45 PM
click on the link lol the answer is making **** up lol. OH THE DELUSION

Maybe that's because you can't read the whole thing since it's an insider piece?

Doushe.

~The Answer

Oaf
10-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I can't find it either. :mad:

Mitchy moo
10-08-2007, 03:48 PM
u right stuff down to make it look like fact but its fodder

Here is a link that supports the A.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-357/Jaws-on-Edwards-and-Brady.html

It's amazing how the press has taken to Edwards, hopefully he proves them right tonight.

The Answer
10-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Here is a link that supports the A.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-3-357/Jaws-on-Edwards-and-Brady.html

Thanks for owning the haters scoob.

~The Answer

raphael120
10-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Come on Josh "poor mans hinds ward" Reed! Please do more than Peerless "One catch for -2 yards" Price.

Meathead
10-08-2007, 04:11 PM
ugh

what sux is if lord ed struggles as i expect all this will only make it more disappointing

comparing a 1 start rookie to brady. how unfair is that

please football gods make meathead look like a fool tomorrow not lord ed