PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron is not the answer

TheBrownBear
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
How do you end up in these situations when you force 6 turnovers, score two defensive td's and a special teams score? By being Dick, that's how. Unbelievable. He needs to go.

BSU Drew
10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Im not saying its Jauron but Fairchild... we could have gone for a field goal and instead he goes for the td and gets a pick... just dumb

TheBrownBear
10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
I hate this team. They make me sick. I'm done until the end of the Jauron era. Peace.

Edit: I'm a passionate fan who overreacted due to the emotional loss. I will never quit on the Bills.

Mahdi
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
I hate this team. They make me sick. I'm done until the end of the Jauron era. Peace.
The coaching staff put a great game plan together for a high powered offense it wasnt their fault at all. See ya later.

JayWood
10-08-2007, 11:14 PM
I agree that Fairchild needs to take some blame on this one. 6 minutes to go and we throw the ball??? Should have run the ball and take the field goal at that point in the game....ugh I am sick to my stomach right now

Turf
10-08-2007, 11:16 PM
The 54 yrd FG at the end of the half, terrible decision. 3 point swing and momentum change.
When you lose two games with last second field goals it reeks of bad coaching with poor clock management.
This team as bad as it has played at times should be 3-2.
Instead it's 1-4.

Mad Max
10-08-2007, 11:20 PM
I agree that Fairchild needs to take some blame on this one. 6 minutes to go and we throw the ball??? Should have run the ball and take the field goal at that point in the game....ugh I am sick to my stomach right now

Co** Jauron deserves 100% of the blame. This team left it all on the field tonight, and Co** Jauron allows that beyond imbecilic, beyond imagination, playcall. When you're the HC you have the final call ALWAYS, power of fu**en veto, you kick the FG go up by 2 scores , win the f*c*k*n game.

Fire him NOW. No more of this ***** can I take.!!!!

Mahdi
10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow ppl complain that we dont PLAY TO WIN and then they complain when we do. We had no running game and they wanted more than just a FG attempt. The throw was tipped and picked off. SH*& happens.

Mahdi
10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow ppl complain that we dont PLAY TO WIN and then they complain when we do. We had no running game and they wanted more than just a FG attempt. The throw was tipped and picked off. SH*& happens.

BSU Drew
10-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Umm kicking the field goal was playing to win... throwing the pass was just plain stupid.

Mad Max
10-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Umm kicking the field goal was playing to win... throwing the pass was just plain stupid.

"Stupid", that's being a bit generous don't you think? Stupid would be trying to kiss Roseanne Barr, stupid would be peeing on a third rail, stupid would be trying to pet a cobra. That playcall was far beyond stupid.

OpIv37
10-09-2007, 12:28 AM
I'm kinda all over the place on this but I'm having a hard time coming up with coherent thoughts after that debacle.

Fairchild should be fired. If Jauron won't do it, Jauron should be fired. Promote Bobby April to head coach or even let Marv do it- I don't give a ****. As far as offensive coordinator- hell, just get a computer and tell it to auto-select plays in Madden. Even that would be better than Fairchild.