PDA

View Full Version : 3 points by the new guy

djjimkelly
10-08-2007, 11:20 PM
we started inside dallas territory 5 times today not once did we get points. captain checkdown really showed us all. then the stare down of wr for a near pick 6.

AND THIS IS YOUR GUYS ANSWER.

face it we are a joke worst coaching staff in league. an offense that is laughable

CAPTAIN ****IGN CHECKDOWN IS NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!

we score 14 by the D pick HOMO 5 times force a fumble run back a KR and the offense led by who was that kelly holcomb.

BIG PLAYS WIN GAMES LIKE I SAID EARLIER

mchurchfie
10-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Boy you just couldn't wait could you?:cynic: JP would have been sacked about twice as much and probably would have had 4 interceptions against this defense. I still think he played well enough to keep the job and keep Loserboy on the bench.

justasportsfan
10-08-2007, 11:34 PM
Boy you just couldn't wait could you?:cynic: JP would have been sacked about twice as much and probably would have had 4 interceptions against this defense. I still think he played well enough to keep the job and keep Loserboy on the bench.
na. Bring back JP.

LtBillsFan66
10-08-2007, 11:52 PM
The seasoned vet has <b><font size="7">10</font></b> points in 2+ games!!!

Bring him back!!!!

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 12:58 AM
the fact is this O and its design is a joke. and truly i dont want to hate on edwards but hes a joke too. 5 yard patterns to get the TE involved doesnt work for me.

trent looked like a younger version of chad pennington and im not sorry this bills fan dont want to sign up for that.

EITHER START JP OR BRING SOMEONE IN THAT IS A PLAYMAKER. BECUZ IVE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE CAPTAIN CHECKDOWNS BILLS BRASS KEEPS SHOVING DOWN OUR THROATS!!!!!!!

BillsFever21
10-09-2007, 01:41 AM

Really? He only had 1 INT through two games. One against the best pass defense in the league who only gave up an average of 110 passing yards a game before their meltdown this week. Not to even mention their mental state of mind after Everett's injury. The next week on the road against a far superior opponent and defense he didn't throw no 4 INT's either. This when the team had just suffered about 10 injuries in the matter of two weeks all at once and was beatdown in every fashion of the game of football. Not like now when our defense has made some plays the past two weeks and an ungodly amount of them tonight. They have been given our team the lead and a chance to win and not leaving the team down by two scores.

During Edwards's two games against a good team he has thrown for 260 yards 0 TD's and 2 INT's with 2 losses and 10 total points on the board with one of the games that no other QB or team in the league would lose. 5 times with the ball at midfield and not any points from it.

Some people just can't see straight and can try and play the he would've or wouldn't have done that game. So he would've had 4 INT's and 6 sacks huh?

It's even easier not to get sacked when all you do is throw the ball short. Everytime Edwards has even thought about going deep he was sacked and looked scared. Just stood there and stared off into space downfield.

Some are happy with 1 TD and 3 INT's through 3 games. If that is our answer then we are really in trouble. Losman had 19 TD's last year and 12 in the last 7. At this pace Edwards would have 5 TD's and 15 INT's over the course of a season. Of course it wouldn't turn out like that but it wouldn't be that far off.

Also, the Cowboys or their defense isn't elite or great. Good but not that status. Four of their wins have been between.

1- The Giants who couldn't get out of their own way the first two weeks. Oh yeah they also scored 35 points against the Cowboys.

2- The Miami Dolphins. Do I need to say more? Oh yeah the Dolphins also scored 20 points against them.

3- The Bears during their rough 1-3 start to the season along with Sexy Rexy's meltdown. The difference is they won the game after his pathetic showing and we lost the game after an even worse showing where you are spotted 21 points.

4- Of course the Bills. Also a bad team. Especially one with a QB who can't complete a worthwhile pass or go downfield. They played maybe the worst game a team could all season and still win the game after 6 turnovers.

So the Cowboys are not great and sure the hell not elite. The combined record of the teams they beat are 6-19. Every excuse possible can be made but Edwards was horrible today and not very good last week either.

mchurchfie
10-09-2007, 01:52 AM
You guys can be JP Lickers all you want. One thing you can tell between the two of them is that TE has twice the composure JP has and doesn't run around with that scared confused look in his eyes. I'm sure his longball will improve given time because he dows have a strong arm. This is porbably a moot point anyways because I'll bet you dollars to donuts that TE gets the starting nod after the bye.:up::nana:

BillsFever21
10-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Good. We can can lose more games the team wanted to hand to you and have the #1 pick in the draft. From there we can draft Brian Brohm.

If they go with Edwards it has nothing else to do with besides ego and money. The ego because it was the guy you drafted and money because Losman is close to a contract year. Nothing else plain and simple. All of our coaching decisions and personnel movements this year had to do with the money factor and not team factor.

Edwards was a non-productive loser who could never stay on the field in college and looks to be the same in the NFL. If you want a QB who can do nothing but throw dumpoffs then Trent is your man. In 33 games in college he only had 36 TD's and also 1 INT a game on the average. This is just Trent Edwards.

There is a reason why even after the Bills had him graded higher then every other team in the NFL as a 2nd round pick he sat there while 5 other QB's were drafted ahead of him and 51 spots lower then the one before him.

Yeah I know there are guys like Tom Brady and so on but they are once in a decade type players. There are at least 3 early third - early 4th round QB's drafted every year who are no good. Edwards is just another one in the bunch. He is not a playmaker.