PDA

View Full Version : Agressive when we should be conservative and vice versa...

lordofgun
10-08-2007, 11:21 PM
These coaches drive me nuts. It's one thing to have confidence on your rookie QB...It's another thing completely to blindly trust him when all we needed was a short FG to ice the game.

Maddening. Absolutely sickening and frustrating to have to endure these ******ed coaches year after year after year...

Mad Max
10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I just posted about the same thing, except the server lost it.

Yes Co*k Jauron is a bass ackwards playcalling im-bo-cile.

Even a high school coach in his first season knows to play it conservative and take the 3 and win the ****** game..it takes an IQ of about 50 (sub ******ed) to figure that one out...and C*cK Jauron couldn't .

Elminster
10-08-2007, 11:34 PM
A mentally ******ed squirrel would know to run in that situation...

TheBrownBear
10-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, Trent choked on that play but he shouldn't have been put into that situation by that stone faced imbicile. Sickening.

Mad Max
10-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, Trent choked on that play but he shouldn't have been put into that situation by that stone faced imbicile. Sickening.

Yup, TE picked the absolute worst time in the game (trademarked as the "Buffalo Bills time") to make his one big rookie mistake...but even Richie f*c*i*g Kotite would have run the ball and taken the tre.

mchurchfie
10-08-2007, 11:51 PM
His pass was tipped also so that didn't help.

Meathead
10-09-2007, 12:21 AM
doesnt matter if it was tipped there was a guy waiting to pick it even if it wasnt

the real mistake was letting him pass it at all. if i have brett favre im still calling a running play and kick the fg there. if im coaching college i call a running play. if im coaching cripples in wheelchairs im calling a rolling play there

somebody needs to be fired over that call

mchurchfie
10-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Does Fairchild even have the quick slant in his playbook??:cynic: