PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy but this is what i would

Bmax
10-09-2007, 12:43 AM
Fire Dick Jauron......Convince Marv to coach the rest of the season ...Then in the off season Hire a new coach......Jim Tressel Ohio St.......He has been a winner every where he has been 1aa and ohio st.....If not tressel what about Bobby April takes over as interim instead of marv then if he wins give him the job.

We just need a guy who can motivate his players and manage the game .. As we can see Dick can't handle that aspect which is the difference between wins and losses...

Bmax

mchurchfie
10-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Dick needs some Viagara during gametime because he sure withers underpressure.:down:

LtFinFan66
10-09-2007, 12:49 AM
Fire Dick Jauron......Convince Marv to coach the rest of the season ...Then in the off season Hire a new coach......Jim Tressel Ohio St.......He has been a winner every where he has been 1aa and ohio st.....If not tressel what about Bobby April takes over as interim instead of marv then if he wins give him the job.

We just need a guy who can motivate his players and manage the game .. As we can see Dick can't handle that aspect which is the difference between wins and losses...

BmaxDon't **** with Tressel!! Please

Meathead
10-09-2007, 12:50 AM
at this point i honestly would not mind at all if they fired dick. not saying they have to but at least fairchild and if they keep dick so be it but i wouldnt miss him anymore

Bmax
10-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Don't **** with Tressel!! Please

Hey i 've been Buckeye fan since Woody and 3 yards and a cloud of dust..

I can tell you one thing woody would have took the Field goal and so would have tressel....

Can't wait to play fins . and finally win a game.... maybe .. Two coaching giants in that game Cameron vs Dick ....Yikes !!!!!!!

Bmax

LtFinFan66
10-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Tressel definitely would have kicked it. Cam is a first time head coach.....Dick is not:idunno:

MarvLevy
10-09-2007, 02:31 AM
the guy never deserved to be HIRED!!!!

jamze132
10-09-2007, 04:09 AM
If anyone is going to be fired, it's going to be Fairchild. This offense seems to be holding this team back now. Of course the defense isn't where it needs to be yet, but they are pretty banged up and playing people who aren't good enough for Arena league. But they played their asses off the last two weeks. If our offense could but 17 points a week, I would be willing to bet that we would 9-10 games a season, easily.

Historian
10-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Dick needs some Viagara during gametime because he sure withers underpressure.:down:

They showed him on the Jumbotron, and I swear he looks like an undertaker.

Devin
10-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Bobby Aprils special teams couldnt recover an onside kick everyone in the freakin universe knew was coming. His kicker was also outperformed.....drastically by a rookie on the otherside of the field.

No thanks.

The King
10-09-2007, 07:25 AM
Marv couldnt handle the sideline anymore. Every time they showed him in the booth it looked like he was ready for a nap.