X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Call me crazy but this is what i would

Fire Dick Jauron......Convince Marv to coach the rest of the season ...Then in the off season Hire a new coach......Jim Tressel Ohio St.......He has been a winner every where he has been 1aa and ohio st.....If not tressel what about Bobby April takes over as interim instead of marv then if he wins give him the job.

We just need a guy who can motivate his players and manage the game .. As we can see Dick can't handle that aspect which is the difference between wins and losses...

Bmax
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Call me crazy but this is what i would

Dick needs some Viagara during gametime because he sure withers underpressure.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Bmax
      Fire Dick Jauron......Convince Marv to coach the rest of the season ...Then in the off season Hire a new coach......Jim Tressel Ohio St.......He has been a winner every where he has been 1aa and ohio st.....If not tressel what about Bobby April takes over as interim instead of marv then if he wins give him the job.

We just need a guy who can motivate his players and manage the game .. As we can see Dick can't handle that aspect which is the difference between wins and losses...

Bmax
      Don't **** with Tressel!! Please

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

at this point i honestly would not mind at all if they fired dick. not saying they have to but at least fairchild and if they keep dick so be it but i wouldnt miss him anymore
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Bmax
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
          Don't **** with Tressel!! Please

Hey i 've been Buckeye fan since Woody and 3 yards and a cloud of dust..

I can tell you one thing woody would have took the Field goal and so would have tressel....

Can't wait to play fins . and finally win a game.... maybe .. Two coaching giants in that game Cameron vs Dick ....Yikes !!!!!!!

Bmax

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Tressel definitely would have kicked it. Cam is a first time head coach.....Dick is not

Comment

• MarvLevy
              Can I get some power to give REP?
              • Jul 2005

the guy never deserved to be HIRED!!!!

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

If anyone is going to be fired, it's going to be Fairchild. This offense seems to be holding this team back now. Of course the defense isn't where it needs to be yet, but they are pretty banged up and playing people who aren't good enough for Arena league. But they played their asses off the last two weeks. If our offense could but 17 points a week, I would be willing to bet that we would 9-10 games a season, easily.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Originally posted by mchurchfie
                  Dick needs some Viagara during gametime because he sure withers underpressure.
                  They showed him on the Jumbotron, and I swear he looks like an undertaker.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

Bobby Aprils special teams couldnt recover an onside kick everyone in the freakin universe knew was coming. His kicker was also outperformed.....drastically by a rookie on the otherside of the field.

No thanks.
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Marv couldnt handle the sideline anymore. Every time they showed him in the booth it looked like he was ready for a nap.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                      X