• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

ESPN can kiss my @$$

They had us cursed from the get go and I quote...

"We'll have to watch this game for now even though we are waiting for teh better matchup next week for DAllas." During the pregame. Can't remember who said it.

"There hasn't been one Buffalo turnover all game" Cornholer just before the Edwards pick.

There were several other quips during the game, especially ones that claimed a Bills victory well before the game was over.

Chris Berman is the only one who rates in my book right now. Stupid ESPN commentators.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: ESPN can kiss my @$$

They can still kiss my ass.

Bills haters.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Easy E-Lass
      • Sep 2007

Haha funny stuff. Seriously though, I knew we were gonna turn it over after Tony said we had no turnovers.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

On one hand, you have to earn respect. Dallas has done it on the field and we haven't.

On the other hand, all the Dallas **** made me sick. I was watching the pre game show and there was one point where they talked for 20 straight minutes about TO and Romo without even MENTIONING the Bills. If it wasn't for a 2 minute blurb about Everett's recovery, I think the entire 1/2 hour leading up to the game was about Dallas.

Give it a rest, already.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
          Roways rooking ahread!
          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
          On one hand, you have to earn respect. Dallas has done it on the field and we haven't.

On the other hand, all the Dallas **** made me sick. I was watching the pre game show and there was one point where they talked for 20 straight minutes about TO and Romo without even MENTIONING the Bills. If it wasn't for a 2 minute blurb about Everett's recovery, I think the entire 1/2 hour leading up to the game was about Dallas.

Give it a rest, already.
          I'm suprised we got that much time.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Well they are right. I guess that's what stings the most.

Comment

Working...
            X