PDA

View Full Version : We are lost

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 01:50 AM
We're sitting at 1-4 second place in our division with no real hope of catching the pats, where do we go from here??

BillsFever21
10-09-2007, 01:53 AM
We're sitting at 1-4 second place in our division with no real hope of catching the pats, where do we go from here??

Nowhere but down. This coaching staff is pathetic. Even worse for you is you are miserable because you realize the team and loverboy Trent sucks and you lost all your money to find out. LOL

Seriously though. Until Ralph hires a real coach instead of the most desperate one that will do it the cheapest just because they want to be a HC this is the kind of team you will see.

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 01:55 AM

fire everyone. pray JP gets healthy then start running a totally wide open offense i would love to see what we could do from 3 wrs full time and not 3 wrs bunch.

give lynch some lanes by forcing D to spread out becuz of the formations we call.

and then pray we play D and call D like did in first half. i truly hate our base cover 2. and in the first half we sure didnt play cover 2

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Nowhere but down. This coaching staff is pathetic. Even worse for you is you are miserable because you realize the team and loverboy Trent sucks and you lost all your money to find out. LOL

sad but true.

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 02:09 AM
sad but true.

skooby dont tell me u didnt take the 10.5 points

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 02:12 AM
skooby dont tell me u didnt take the 10.5 points

I took them outright (+425-+475) in everything but the ZB's on here, I couldn't take anything but the points on here. I really felt the boys we're right for the plucking and they we're but we found a way to lose.

I feel raped.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Los Angeles.