PDA

View Full Version : You Suck Jauron

BillsFever21
10-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Many more fans are starting to see how terrible you are you worthless POS. I am sick and tired of seeing you standing there looking clueless and expressionless without an answer to stop the bleeding. When no team and I mean absolutely no other team wanted your loser mentality the Bills gave you a chance(mostly for financial reasons) and this is the best you can do.

With all the bad luck this team has endured this year the stars were aligned against Denver and Dallas and they did everything they could to give us a shot at winning. To lose both of these games at home proves just how incompetent you are. You have taken a team that should be 3-2 and in the hunt to a team that season is over and is looking for moral victories the rest of the year. That is unless you feel you can go 9-2 the rest of the year.

Please leave the city and don't come back again unless you are the coach of the other team.

This is not Jauron's fault though. It is not his fault he wanted to be a HC again and is horrible at his job. It is Ralph Wilson's fault for strapping the team with a budget for it's coaches and trying to find the cheapest one instead of the best one.

YardRat
10-09-2007, 05:39 AM
I think he did a good job getting the team prepared to play. Considering the opponent and the circumstances, and the overall health of the Bills in general, on paper we really had no business even being in this game.

Although there were some critical mistakes made at inopportune times, they played one helluva game.