X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

ROFL @ the hate for Edwards

He throws one bad pass, and he sucks. How many games of JP Suckman have we had to watch so far? How many bad passes? Give me a break. Yes, Trent threw a pick at the WORST possible time. Yes it's all on him. Is there excuses for him? No. He's a man, and he'll probably bounce back. At least he didn't go pout on the sideline after words for the rest of the game like another certain QB. I'm so sick and tired of the opportunities, patience, etc we as fans have given Losman, but Edwards gets none of that.
    Yes he held the ball too long on the 3 sacks. I'm not going to defend him on that either.
    Remember, though, he's played 2 NFL games. After 2 games, can you not honestly say that you feel totally different about him that you did about Losman? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: ROFL @ the hate for Edwards

TE haters= Not Bills fans

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Growing pains for the best QB we have on the roster. He didn't lose us the game, ST lost us the game.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Yeah, no. I think the fact that we all want to see the Bills win SO badly, that our QB judgement is clouded. It might be the same with Losman as well, I don't know. I just know that after watching Edwards play, he does not look anything like an NFL rookie. If nothing else, maybe Losman can learn from this and pull his head from his ass.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Skooby
          Growing pains for the best QB we have on the roster. He didn't lose us the game, ST lost us the game.
          Well, without the McGee TD, the game wouldn't have been in the situation it was, so it's tough to lie all the blame on the ST unit. They can't win us every game.

I'm not trying to deflect blame from Edwards here. The pick cost Buffalo the game, plain and simple. It's on him. I'm not going to criticize the coaches either, because at least they showed some killer instinct for once.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
            Well, without the McGee TD, the game wouldn't have been in the situation it was, so it's tough to lie all the blame on the ST unit. They can't win us every game.
            McGee also dropped another sure INT that he could have ran back for a TD.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

McGee also dropped another sure INT that he could have ran back for a TD.
              Bingo. That pass hit him in the numbers of his chest and he had all the room to run it back. It amazing that these guys get paid millions to do this and on one play they are hero's and later they are goats. Making plays on a consistent basis wins games, any failure to do so loses them.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

The offensive unit lost the game for us. You cant play a great team like Dallas, not score a single offensive TD, and win. IMO, you cant even be a 8-8 team when you cant score TD's.

That int was a killer, it was a terrible decision and a terrible throw. It also kept us from putting the game away.

But I have seen JP do that too. Right now Im happy with the command that Trent has of the O, I think he will get better, I say stay with the rookie.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral

I'm not trying to deflect blame from Edwards here. The pick cost Buffalo the game, plain and simple. It's on him. I'm not going to criticize the coaches either, because at least they showed some killer instinct for once.
                  It was a bad pass. But it wasn't the only play the Bills made or didn't make that cost them the game and Dallas didn't even score on the turnover.

There's many plays that cost the Bills the game.

-McGee dropping an INT right in his hands
                  -Edwards pick
                  -not recovering the onside kick.
                  -playing deep on Dallas last drive of the game with .13 seconds left when everyone knew they were going to throw short.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era

But I have seen JP do that too. Right now Im happy with the command that Trent has of the O, I think he will get better, I say stay with the rookie.
                    I like Trents hustle down the field. He almost recovered the ball after Evans forced the fumble.

You mean like the INT JP threw in the Ravens game last year?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                      • Jun 2005

Hmmm the same can be said the other way around TD.

Like Ive been saying all along no matter who the QB is they dont and wont have a real shot at proving themselves with these crappy ass coaches who knows how to blow plain and simple.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                        Hmmm the same can be said the other way around TD.

That's why I posted it. It was sarcasm to all the people who called me "not a Bills fan" because I thought JP Losman sucks.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

212 yards total offense vs a team that wasnt the jets face it. fans here got delusional over beating a real bad team last week. TE isnt good hes not the future get over it. i got over the bills after week 2 this year.

this team basically needs to be flushed theres about 12-15 on roster who are solid rest need to reallly go with the coaches when they get fired.

they need to get trent off the field so we can hopefully pull off a trade with some team that wants a full time check down qb in a couple years.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                            212 yards total offense vs a team that wasnt the jets face it. fans here got delusional over beating a real bad team last week. TE isnt good hes not the future get over it. i got over the bills after week 2 this year.

this team basically needs to be flushed theres about 12-15 on roster who are solid rest need to reallly go with the coaches when they get fired.

they need to get trent off the field so we can hopefully pull off a trade with some team that wants a full time check down qb in a couple years.
                            This might be the stupidest post in the history of message board posts.

Comment

• billsburgh
                              • Jul 2003

no, the whole offensive unit lost that game. 3 POINTS. That's it. No running game to speak of. Stupid playcalling at critical times.

-playing deep on Dallas last drive of the game with .13 seconds left when everyone knew they were going to throw short.
                              everyone except our inept coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                              X