PDA

View Full Version : The Problem with the Bills is.....

london59
10-09-2007, 06:34 AM
We can't run the ball. Plain and simple. it has plagued us for 10+ years. Teams can easily stop our run game with 7 in the box. Everything keys off the run. We do not control the line of scrimmage. The D Lines control us. In my opinion this starts at the Center position. I always see our Center and gaurds getting out muscled at the snap and this gets us every single time.

This is why we can't finish games and put teams away when we are ahead. This is why we lose games we have with the lead, this is why other teams can easily adjust in the second half and we have nothing to adjust to, this is why play action rarely works, this is why screen passes are not that effective, this is why every coach in Buffalo has looked like a bumbling idiot since Marv left, this is why our quaterbacks are forced to do more then they should have to and make critical mistakes, this is why all of our QB's have looked like morons and get sacked all day, this is why our receivers are always blanketed in a two deep safety zone, this is the one problem that has never been corrected since 1997. The passing game, Defense and Special teams step up periodically but I can not rememeber the last time we had a 100+ yard rushing day where we controlled the line of scrimmage. The Buffalo Bills need to wise up and get the best Center and Right Guard they can find this of season. Spend the money Ralph Wilson. This is easily correctable believe it or not.