PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bills Fans,

The King
10-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Dear Bills Fans,

Like many of you I was crushed by the outcome of last nights game. Our team played so inspired and in many ways we played way above our ability for 59 minutes. This loss isn't anything any of us will forget any time soon. Instead of dwelling on the negative, I would like to alter the focus a little bit.

Win or Lose after last nights game I am so proud to be a Bills fan. The crowd at the Ralph was amazing you showed the country that even though the NFL forgot about us for 13 years we never forgot about the Bills. Typically week after I always hear "Bills lose again?" While the out come is the same once again I think "wow", will be this weeks response. A team decimated by injuries with a rookie quarterback left everything they had on the field and for that I think we should be proud.

Captain gameboy
10-09-2007, 06:37 AM
If it is possible for any force to eventually balance out lucky breaks, we should not lose a game from 2008-2011.

mybills
10-09-2007, 07:32 AM
Nice post, MBB. I'm so proud of them I can't even tell you. That was the best Monday night game or even prime time game I have seen in a long, long time! My boy finally returned a kick for a TD, and I went absolutely nuts cheering him on! I was in total shock at how well our D & special teams performed, and Lynch really is a beast. I wasn't that impressed with TE, but at least he didn't stink. He didn't even look like a rookie. :up: Kudos to ALL of them! :bf1:

dannyek71
10-09-2007, 08:02 AM
All i keep thinking is "what a waste". What an effort by this team for nothing.

I have no sleep, my legs hurt from beating the bleachers to make noise, I have no voice whatsoever and my hands feel like they got beaten with a sledge hammer.