PDA

View Full Version : Is this it??

JD
10-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Is this how Buffalo goes out??

Powered by three men almost on life support, this team is being run into the ground. I really REALLY do not understand how you could throw the ball at all, with a two score lead, halfway through the fourth quarter. That clearly shows Dick is a ****ing ****** and Marv & Company are as mentally handicap upstairs for going with this moron. To me, the call on 3rd and eight was the nail in the coffin for Jauron. Now, even his own players cannot trust him.

Leaving anyone open on the sidelines, late in the fourth, is absurd! It's almost like goddell called Dick and was like like..

Goddell: "Hey dick, could you do me a favor and make some really bad decisions so we can set up two undefeated teams for next week? Maybe run the ball on 3rd down, in the fourth and make sure your corners stay away from the sidelines so the americas team could stop the clock."

Dick: "Durr uhh that is the plan, sir"

To lose like this, again, is almost unreal. The whole night I was asking myself and those around me "is this really happening?".. after THE field goal, I was asking the same thing but with a differant tone. Why WHY WHY does the worst possible outcome always happen to Buffalo fans?? I'm disgusted :puke: