PDA

View Full Version : Way too negative about the game!!!!

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 08:30 AM
First off let me say that I had a dozen people over to watch the game down here in ATL. It was by far one of the most exciting games I have ever seen. The Bills crowd proved that there should be alot more Monday Night Football games in Orchard Park.

Trent Edwards played a great game. The kid is a rookie and stood there with the poise of a 7 year veteran. The pick was a very bad throw but blame the coaching staff who only needed a field goal to win the game.

The D played tremendously and, even though Romo sucked, we stopped the run and played like a team on the rise.

McGee, wow!!!!

Guys, I will post who the real culprits are in another thread but Jauron had his team ready to play. With more talent his mistakes wouldn't be nearly as noticeable but, unfortunately, one bad call will cost this current roster a game.

Be proud of what happened last night. It wasn't a win and I hate losing, but...this team is getting better, not worse.

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 08:35 AM
you are wrong im sorry trent" holcomb-pennington" edwards did not play a great game.

he got given the ball inside dallas territory 3 times by the defense last night and didnt put up a point from any of those drives. add in our pathetic OC its a bad recipe

i pray no more full time check down qb as bills qb

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 08:44 AM
you are wrong im sorry trent" holcomb-pennington" edwards did not play a great game.

he got given the ball inside dallas territory 3 times by the defense last night and didnt put up a point from any of those drives. add in our pathetic OC its a bad recipe

i pray no more full time check down qb as bills qb

Jim Kelly said on the sideline that he was "awe struck." Sorry but you need to know when you have the right guy. We have the right guy.