PDA

View Full Version : Football 101.......

bigbub2352
10-09-2007, 08:48 AM
I hate to say it, but what the hell was Dick Jauran and Steve Fairchild doing out there, your defense gives u 6 turnovers, 4 chances to score points and u cant even muster a feild goal, HMMMMM

Steve Fairchild is a joke, were are the plays down feild longer than 5 yds, why dont we have the correct blocking schemes for our offensive line talents, we dont throw out of the backfeild to our rbs enough, we try a ****ing reverse on 3 and 2 when the d is stacked up, and then the ******* throw on our 11 MY GOD!!

Dick Jauron was a proven loser before we hired his non emotional skelator ass, he is worthless on the sidelines and (since i have been saying this since they hired him) was the wrong guy from the start, Bring in someone who can give this team some ****ing hope

Perry Fewell, called a great game till it really mattered allowing the Dallas to walk right down the feild with his soft coverages, and then doing the same with 20 seconds left, i guess he gets a pass cause he shouldnt have been in the situation in the first place

Bobby April- only guy truly worth keeping, next time stack the side they are kicking the onside kick too, hmmm makes sense

Jim McNally- how many free passes is he gonna get cause of what he did 30 years ago with the Bengals, our blocking schemes suck, and Fowler, Preston , and Walker are all too soft for smash mouth football Fowler is usually getting pushed in the backfeild, Preston shouldnt be on the roster, Walker is Mike Williams brother, big fat pussy

That being said it is Football 101 that u do not throw the ball on the 11yd line when u r trying to take time off the clock, and protecting let me say it again PROTECTING the lead, i never seen a worse call in my 28 years on this earth, 23 of witch spent playing football in some capacity, Run the ball up the middle to keep the clock running and kick the feild goal and ice the game Especially against a 4-0 team on monday night, MAN Wake UP RALPH MARV is this the coaching staff u really think will turn this franchise around and get us some Respect, some Dignity, Some anything???????????????
Football 101