X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lightningbolt444
    • Mar 2007

Jp's first two games vs. edwards

Not saying edwards is better or worse but lets look at both players first two full games and then everyone can stop calling for edwards head after 2 ***K**G starts
    jp losman

WKGame DateOppResultGGSCompAttPctYdsAvgTDIntSckSckYRateAttYdsAvgTDFUMLost
    109/11 HOU W 22-7 11172860.71706.1101689.96315.20----
    209/18 @ TB L 3-19 11112839.31134.00021251.64133.30----

Now edwards

409/30 NYJ W 17-14 11 22 28 78.6 234 8.4 1121698.51-1-1.00----
    510/08 DAL L 24-25 11 23 31 74.2 176 5.7 0132874.1166.0010

i want you to notice thAT EDWARDS HAS more yards, same amount of tds WAY higher completion percentage higher qb rating and more importantly HIGHER AVERAGE COMPLETION so everyone needs to shut it and let this thing play out support whoever is the qb not call for their head after 2 games. Support the team or is everyone in buffalo a fair weather fan o yea thats right most of them are (ie. Buffalo sabres) Buffalo fans are great but support the team and players no matter what then call yourself a fan passions fine but dont ***** about every mistake even the great kelly made mistakes everyone does.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Jp's first two games vs. edwards

Apples and oranges. Jp was with a different team and coaches.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Justa..what does accuracy have to do with coaching? JP sucks by himself.
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

So the Jets and Dallas are better defenses than Houston and Tampa (of course, last year's version), huh?
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
          Justa..what does accuracy have to do with coaching? JP sucks by himself.
          Are you kdding me ? Moolarkey?
          sacrifice1

Comment

• lightningbolt444
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            Are you kdding me ? Moolarkey?
            so its ok to blame the coachs for jps mistakes but edwards you cnat? also jp had moulds and evans to throw to then. Stop making excuses for jp and or loving/bashing trent. One im sick of waiting for jp to mature now i think three years is enough, Two edwards may or may not be the answer i like some things but hes still a rookie and i will give him that learning curve that i wont jp. PLAIN and simple no matter the qb this team is not built to win now not even close so stop acting like they are the defending super bowl champs with all the injuries on defence they are show some promise but still not a legit contender

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

I guess were supposed to ignore the fact that Edwrads has looked and played better than JP.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lightningbolt444
                so its ok to blame the coachs for jps mistakes but edwards you cnat? also jp had moulds and evans to throw to then. Stop making excuses for jp and or loving/bashing trent. One im sick of waiting for jp to mature now i think three years is enough, Two edwards may or may not be the answer i like some things but hes still a rookie and i will give him that learning curve that i wont jp. PLAIN and simple no matter the qb this team is not built to win now not even close so stop acting like they are the defending super bowl champs with all the injuries on defence they are show some promise but still not a legit contender
                read my post in the other thread. I blame the coaches for Trent and I blame the coaches for JP's preformance ealry in the season. So let JP play with the playbook opened up and then we shall see.

That's the only way you are gonna convince me that Trent is the better qb. Give Jp one more shot with the playbook opened up. If he stinks it up, go with Edawrds. What do we have to lose,?
                sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                X