PDA

View Full Version : I am proud to be a Bills fan

BillsFan19
10-09-2007, 11:00 AM
I live in Pittsburgh and I drive up with my buddy once or twice a year for home games. Even with our struggles and with the Steelers usually having a good team year in and year out, Buffalo fans absolutely blow away Steeler fans in terms of passion and loyalty. I am very proud of the way the team played last night and the fans sticking with this team through the bad times.

Buffalo bills fans = best fans in the NFL. Hands down.

OpIv37
10-09-2007, 11:02 AM
too bad the team never reciprocates.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 11:03 AM
Fans were awesome. PERIOD.

I think Dallas was shocked.

The last buffalo fan
10-09-2007, 11:09 AM
:gobills:

JD
10-09-2007, 11:10 AM
We actually made Romo **** himself. You could tell, after the first two interceptions..there would be more. He looked scared out of his mind on the sidelines.

Then we gave him the game back.

Unreal.

Beantown_Pat
10-09-2007, 11:50 AM
You're proud to be a fan of a team that just blew a game that the Cowboys were literally GIVING the game away??? Wow, if I were you I wouldnt be too proud of your 1-4 team.

SABuffalo786
10-09-2007, 11:58 AM
You're proud to be a fan of a team that just blew a game that the Cowboys were literally GIVING the game away??? Wow, if I were you I wouldnt be too proud of your 1-4 team.

No we're proud of our fans. We stick by our ****ty teams no matter what. Not like fake phony bandwagoning Patsie scum who had no clue where Foxboro was prior to 2001.

Jimbuktu
10-09-2007, 01:15 PM

We lost a game. Wow. Not like we're really going anywhere this season.

BUT, the most important thing about last night was that we proved to the Nation and Mr. Roger Goodell (who was in attendance) that Buffalo is a mother****ing NFL Football town and that the Bills should remain there forever. The city and franchise deserves more respect for the show we put on last night. Although the ending was horrrrrrrrrrrible, we were part of what will be a Top 3 game this season, and it's all because of the fans and players GETTING THE **** up for this one.

I hate how we get **** on and how people make the smarmy comment of "are the buffalo bills still in the NFL?" SHUT UP SCHMUCKS. Despite having the smallest or second smallest population of any NFL city, our fans are some of the most rabid out there, and despite our lack of numbers, we SHOW UP STRONG.

No matter what their record, the Buffalo Bills and their fans ARE NFL FOOTBALL. We're like the Packers of the AFC, and should be treated with respect and more primetime coverage. We put on a ****ing show last night.

Beantown_Pat
10-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Not trying to make a backhanded comment but you shouldnt be proud on that game. Sure it will be remembered at the end of the year...but for all the wrong reasons.

Dallas flat out played AWFUL yet you guys still couldnt get the job done. That was damn pathetic IMO.

SABuffalo786
10-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Not trying to make a backhanded comment but you shouldnt be proud on that game. Sure it will be remembered at the end of the year...but for all the wrong reasons.

Dallas flat out played AWFUL yet you guys still couldnt get the job done. That was damn pathetic IMO.

What part of "We're proud of our fans" doesn't penetrate your thick bandwagonning m*sshole skull?

mybills
10-09-2007, 07:30 PM
:hail: 12th man Bills fans!

What part of "We're proud of our fans" doesn't penetrate your thick bandwagonning m*sshole skull?
:rofl: :bf1: He sounds just like the idiot Pats fans in RI.

BlueBerryWigger
10-09-2007, 08:07 PM

dannyek71
10-09-2007, 09:03 PM

What is pathetic is that you have time to spend posting on other teams boards (even teams that pose no threat to you like the bills) and that you call us pathetic even though your team is PROVEN to cheat. I wont even get into that cheap shot on JP to knock him out of the game, proven roid user Harrison and we can only imagine what your team's players and coaches have gotten away with.

We may loose, but atleast we dont cheat.