PDA

View Full Version : brief statement on last night's game

chernobylwraiths
10-09-2007, 11:12 AM
total choke job

Bring in Marty!

Mahdi
10-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Thats a pretty funny statement considering Marty's track record.

Mr. Pink
10-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Marty would have won last night's game. He likes to run the ball. 3rd and 8 in the redzone nearing the close of the game...he calls another "safe" run. We kick the FG and go up 11.

Just saying.

Bulldog
10-09-2007, 11:21 AM
This coaching staff is a total mess. With the exception of Bobby April, the whole staff should be canned at the end of the year. And if Marv doesn't want to do it, can his a s s too. I'm sick over last night.

chernobylwraiths
10-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Thats a pretty funny statement considering Marty's track record.

Marty's teams make the playoffs before they choke.

Cowher's teams were considered chokers too.

LtBillsFan66
10-09-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm all for Marty ball.

imbondz
10-09-2007, 11:25 AM
i'll take 14-2 and lose in the first round of the playoffs anyday.

Mahdi
10-09-2007, 11:26 AM
I think this coaching staff has not been given a fair shake. No consistency at QB, no consistency on OL, young team. We need to maintain some continuity. Give Jauron and Fairchild time to develop our team.

chernobylwraiths
10-09-2007, 11:32 AM
I think this coaching staff has not been given a fair shake. No consistency at QB, no consistency on OL, young team. We need to maintain some continuity. Give Jauron and Fairchild time to develop our team.

HORRIBLE clock management in our two close losses at home. Poor choice of play calling (double reverse on 3rd and 1?). And NOT having the defense play close coverage on the last play to make sure the reciever STAYS IN BOUNDS! You TEACH that stuff and they just choked it away. I think Jauron has had his chance and his showing what he has always done, poor clock management and poor decisions. Since he is a second time head coach, his leash SHOULD be shorter since you can look at what he did before to draw comparisons and see if he has learned. It seems he hasn't.