PDA

View Full Version : What does Jauron need to do to get fired?

trapezeus
10-09-2007, 11:32 AM
honestly, he blew two home games, and almost blew the jets game. obviously, we're calling for his head since we're the impassioned fans who act off of gut reactions, but there doesn't seem to be a real interest in letting him go. There isn't anything in the media that says, "this guy doesn't get it."

So that begs the question, what more can jauron do to actually warrant getting laid off? He's had some disaster calls. and he's never been a winner. he could have this team at 3-2 with a shell of a professional team, but he's found a way to lose.

And sadly, i think Fewell has been amazing as defensive coordinator. he's playing with scrubs, and he's playing these guys when the offense goes 3 and out at critical moments and fairly regularly. it's impressive what he's done. i think he's a keeper. Fairchild seems to be stuck in Madden mode where he runs the same 5 plays expecting to win against the computer.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 11:39 AM
We fielded a 2nd and 3rd string defense out there and they we're very well coached. Say what you want but the game was razor thin close and the Bills played well.

I see us improving if anything and believe me besides the NE game we have left, we aren't going to see any better teams than we have already seen. We have the NFL's hardest schedule and it shows.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-09-2007, 01:44 PM
There are three options:

1) Hire Ronnie Jones (the Wade Phillips method)
2) Bone Ralph's wife (the Ted Nolan method)
3) Fire his offensive coordinators and hope he gets the hint (the Mularkey method)