PDA

View Full Version : My Monday Night Football Write up.

Bone
10-09-2007, 12:33 PM
At 3pm my dad and I are headed to the game, my dad keeps telling me were going to get are asses handed to us, and I kept telling him no, just watch, something special is going to happen tonight. So we get to the stadium and we didn't have tickets. We were going to scalp some tickets (by the way I will never do that again) and we got to the stadium like a 6:30 and everyone wants $200 a ticket and my dad only brought $300. So after every person we spotted we had no luck. I myself just started walking away pissed off because I had a feeling I’m not going to get into the game. A couple minutes later my dad hand me a ticket, he says alright here we go. But I'm like where's your ticket? My dad says well I could only afford 1, but have fun, I was about to say no because I just thought it was just to nice of him to do that for me, but he said he will find a way to get in. So I’m walking into the stadium by myself, and for a 16 year old like myself I was kind of nervous, but when I walked I was just extremely pumped up!

I looked at my ticket headed for my seat which was a great seat I think(Section 312 row 9, 50 yard line) so I get to my seat surrounded by 3 college kids who are just going nuts the whole game, which I was to. The first interception by George Wilson the 3 other guys and I went ballistic like we just started like moshing it was great but I was punched in the jaw from there jump of joy.

I get a call from my dad saying he got in the game, he bought a ticket off some guy at bar for $80 and after people were ejected in the front row my dad took there seats so he sat front row North end zone I think for the 2nd half.

The game goes on Nick Folk's kick is good.... My heart dropped, I could not believe what just happened. I meet up with my dad at the end of the game so pissed off; he was calling me a baby for my attitude, ha-ha. I get to the car headed back to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Pennsylvania</st1:State></st1:place> and after an hour of me cooling my jets, I looked at my dad, smiled and said, “See, something special did happen tonight."

Even though we lost this small franchise team, defense made up of 3rd strings fought their hearts out and never quit! The crowd was absolutely amazing and for are team that had a rookie quarterback that could have **** his pants and we could have lost by 40, I wasn't mad at the team at all really. I believe we proved something to the world and the NFL that were not going anywhere we are a team that will not back down from nobody and will put up a fight every game, and I truly believe we have the greatest fans in the NFL.
:gobills:

JD
10-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Great post :up:

Just sucks that we had it and gave it away with some boneheaded calls
:sadwalk:

hydro
10-09-2007, 12:42 PM
good post! :clap:

northernbillfan
10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Great story.

Glad you had the chance to experience the Ralph, even though you were not sitting with your dad.