PDA

View Full Version : Remember this ESPN Commercial?

LtBillsFan66
10-09-2007, 12:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pv7sgU-OBg

JD
10-09-2007, 12:51 PM
This is exactly what it was like yesterday.

E X A C T L Y .

Myself and about 10 friends drinking, having a great time, ****ting our pants at what we are watching....then BOOM. It happend, like a sudden lightning strike, we were all down and depressed.

I sometimes question if being a buffalo fan is bad for my health, I know my heart cant be fairing well at this point.

AG75
10-13-2007, 09:30 AM
Im bumping this because I actually came here to post this, but then decided I should do a search just to make sure it hadn't been already.

That commercial is freaking hysterical and so fitting for our Bills, and what seems to happen just about every sunday. Talk about life imitating art, or art imititating life. Either way, that commercial is perfect.

Mitchy moo
10-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Im bumping this because I actually came here to post this, but then decided I should do a search just to make sure it hadn't been already.

That commercial is freaking hysterical and so fitting for our Bills, and what seems to happen just about every sunday. Talk about life imitating art, or art imititating life. Either way, that commercial is perfect.

Nice job.

Michael82
10-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Good post. This is exactly what the Bills game felt like on Monday night and what it feels many other times. :ill:

imbondz
10-13-2007, 11:58 AM
I think there's a conspiracy

JD
10-13-2007, 01:47 PM
My grandma says the Ralph is on indian burial ground if that explains anything :idunno: it doesnt help explain the sabres suckage for the big one

Mr. Cynical
10-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Curse.

Marvelous
10-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I am DYING to see the commercial of the Dolphins fan in Buffalo...He was driving and all the locals we're throwing snowballs at him..He just kept snickering..
-His license p[late was "SHULA"
-And he was all decked out head -to- toe in aqua & orange...Even the police officer nailed him with a snowball......
-My wife taped the Rob Johnson Colt stomping the week before the playoff game that earned Rob the start in the music city game...She taped over that commercial...

-I think it was a internet commercial.....Anyone? I Billieve it was on ESPN

Cntrygal
10-13-2007, 04:13 PM
:sigh:

paladin warrior
10-14-2007, 01:04 AM
This is exactly what it was like yesterday.

E X A C T L Y .

Myself and about 10 friends drinking, having a great time, ****ting our pants at what we are watching....then BOOM. It happend, like a sudden lightning strike, we were all down and depressed.

I sometimes question if being a buffalo fan is bad for my health, I know my heart cant be fairing well at this point. IT all REf. FAULT.ALL the fans should throw the bottle of beer at REF face or on the head..

mybills
10-14-2007, 09:29 AM
My grandma says the Ralph is on indian burial ground if that explains anything :idunno: it doesnt help explain the sabres suckage for the big one
She should go there & do a "cleansing". Btw, what did she say about doing one for my neighbor? You never got back to me about it.