Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Remember this ESPN Commercial?

• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Remember this ESPN Commercial?

This is exactly what it was like yesterday.

E X A C T L Y .

Myself and about 10 friends drinking, having a great time, ****ting our pants at what we are watching....then BOOM. It happend, like a sudden lightning strike, we were all down and depressed.

I sometimes question if being a buffalo fan is bad for my health, I know my heart cant be fairing well at this point.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• AG75
      My buns are weiner friendly
      • Oct 2002

Im bumping this because I actually came here to post this, but then decided I should do a search just to make sure it hadn't been already.

That commercial is freaking hysterical and so fitting for our Bills, and what seems to happen just about every sunday. Talk about life imitating art, or art imititating life. Either way, that commercial is perfect.
      Aimee

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by AG75
        Im bumping this because I actually came here to post this, but then decided I should do a search just to make sure it hadn't been already.

That commercial is freaking hysterical and so fitting for our Bills, and what seems to happen just about every sunday. Talk about life imitating art, or art imititating life. Either way, that commercial is perfect.
        Nice job.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Good post. This is exactly what the Bills game felt like on Monday night and what it feels many other times.

Comment

• imbondz
            Democrats are people too
            • Jan 2003

I think there's a conspiracy
            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

My grandma says the Ralph is on indian burial ground if that explains anything it doesnt help explain the sabres suckage for the big one
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Curse.

Comment

• Marvelous
                  • Feb 2004

I am DYING to see the commercial of the Dolphins fan in Buffalo...He was driving and all the locals we're throwing snowballs at him..He just kept snickering..
                  -His license p[late was "SHULA"
                  -And he was all decked out head -to- toe in aqua & orange...Even the police officer nailed him with a snowball......
                  -My wife taped the Rob Johnson Colt stomping the week before the playoff game that earned Rob the start in the music city game...She taped over that commercial...

-I think it was a internet commercial.....Anyone? I Billieve it was on ESPN
                  GO BILLS!!! NE
                  Magical Trevor

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• paladin warrior
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                      This is exactly what it was like yesterday.

E X A C T L Y .

Myself and about 10 friends drinking, having a great time, ****ting our pants at what we are watching....then BOOM. It happend, like a sudden lightning strike, we were all down and depressed.

I sometimes question if being a buffalo fan is bad for my health, I know my heart cant be fairing well at this point.
                      IT all REf. FAULT.ALL the fans should throw the bottle of beer at REF face or on the head..

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                        My grandma says the Ralph is on indian burial ground if that explains anything it doesnt help explain the sabres suckage for the big one
                        She should go there & do a "cleansing". Btw, what did she say about doing one for my neighbor? You never got back to me about it.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                        X