PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Atmosphere

Bulldog
10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm as pissed as anybody with the outcome of the game. But I have to say that the experience of being at the stadium last night was incredible. You could just feel the electricity when you walked into the stadium. I would venture to guess that it won't be another 13 years before MNF comes to Buffalo again. The fans of Buffalo should be proud of the way that they represented themselves last night.

mikemac2001
10-09-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm as pissed as anybody with the outcome of the game. But I have to say that the experience of being at the stadium last night was incredible. You could just feel the electricity when you walked into the stadium. I would venture to guess that it won't be another 13 years before MNF comes to Buffalo again. The fans of Buffalo should be proud of the way that they represented themselves last night.

Thats really the only pos thing about the night

Maybe the league will see what buffalo fans are about and how exciting it was to even watch on tv

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Thats really the only pos thing about the night

Maybe the league will see what buffalo fans are about and how exciting it was to even watch on tv

It will probably end up being the best game in primetime this season.

imbondz
10-09-2007, 03:25 PM
they said it was the highest rated MNF game so far this year.

gggbills
10-09-2007, 04:20 PM

I was there, and it was amazing. I give much congrats to the fans of the Buffalo Bills. We did everthing in our power to give our team the best chance to win. Even the the Jim K. Club there were a lot of us screaming and waving towels. And altough the Bills could not deliver us a win, the front office can still give us something to be happy about.....

FIRE DICK NOW!!!

JD
10-09-2007, 04:40 PM
I agree with the rich guy above me :clap:

RedEyE
10-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Buffalo fans are back on the map. The house was rocking last night!!! Good going guys!

Michael82
10-09-2007, 09:56 PM
:shocked: That's awesome to hear!

JD
10-09-2007, 10:19 PM
Can't say I'm surprised, Buffalo LOVES its sports teams.. even when the Buffalo-born leave the city. They still tune in especially when we're in national spotlight.

I think Golisano, Thomas, Levy and Kelly will work something out together to keep the Bills in Buffalo.
:pray:

clumping platelets
10-09-2007, 10:29 PM
I was there and only the Miami snow game and Comeback game compare

Great job 12th Man :bf1:

JD
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM

That is big coming from a legend! Now I'm even more pissed off that I didnt scalp for tickets :rage:

Michael82
10-10-2007, 12:32 AM
The Miami snow game and the Patriots 31-0 game were a good comparison for me and I thought that it blew both of them away. I came out of the stadium horse as hell and with a major headache. I say that the Bills fans definitely did their job. :bf1:

clumping platelets
10-11-2007, 01:51 AM
31-0 blow out of the Pats doesn't even make my top 5

Throne Logic
10-11-2007, 02:03 AM

The Comeback was insane. Even with the upper corners bare, that place was flat out insane. . Strangers hugging, people streaming back in in the 4th quarter, cats and dogs living together. . . Sharing those extremes of the emotional downs and ups with 70,000 people was absolutely the most intensely emotional moment of my life. My comparison was the 1999 Final Four. Our section was only 1/4 of the arena, but most everyone not sitting in the Duke corner was pulling for UCONN to pull off the upset. That was pretty damned intense, too. But not like being in the middle of that 70,000 person lightning-powered love fest in the Ralph (then Rich) on that nasty January day.