PDA

View Full Version : Now I understand what it means to be a Bills fan....

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:12 PM
I know this may be long but please read:

I wasn't old enough in the early 90s to really understand what was going on. I don't think I even watched football then, I didn't even know about the Scott Norwood kick until I became a Bills fan around age 9 and no one I knew was a Bills fan it was just natural, I don't even live in Buffalo. After last night I understand the pain Bills fans go through. I don't believe I have ever been effected so much by a sports event.

That game was ours and the players didn't lose us the game and I won't blame it too much on the coaches although from the moment I saw Edwards in shotgun on the INT play all I said to myself was WTF are they doing, Marshawn's specialty is running it in the red zone and all we needed out of that was a FG and the game was basically clinched. Trent Edwards played a phenominal game for a rookie and although that one INT was huge it wasn't entirely his fault because at worst without the tip that would've just been an incomplete pass. I do so a bright future for this team, a very bright future. This defense full of 2nd and 3rd stringers may have played one of the best defensive games all season. What everyone has to realize is that if we just had one sack or had made just one more FG we almost definitely would've won that game. There really isn't much blame you can put on anybody for this loss.

If you are a true Bills fan you won't blame Trent Edwards for that loss and want JP to return as your starter because unlike JP he actually showed some promise. Take away two plays and we would be 3-2 and no one would be talking about firing Jauron but we would be talking about the possibility of making the playoffs for the first time. This board is becoming a mess. Yes, that loss was a heartbreaker and one we will sadly all remember but although our record (1-4) doesn't show it we are getting to where we want to be. This team has a good future, we may not be able to do much with the coaches we have but we will get there sooner rather than later.

Win or Lose I will always be a BUFFALO Bills fan....I need to go to Buffalo sooner to watch a game because that place seemed like the best Monday Night football crowd since 1994.
YOU have to BILLieve....LETS GO BILLS! LETS GO BILLS! LETS GO BILLS!

billser
10-09-2007, 03:21 PM
I hadnt been on this forum for a long time....but i had to register again because NO ONE felt my pain last night or this morning and i just needed to be around bills fans so people could understand.....having said that, i will alllwayyss be a bills fan and itll be all that sweeter when we win it all.....Also, we may have lost, but im proud at the way our players played and im proud to not have players like TO on our team. GO BILLS