10-09-2007, 03:31 PM
sound clip on WGR.

dick is dumb but at least he gets this

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Jason Peters I hope....cas he would be a better QB than LOSEman

billser
10-09-2007, 03:35 PM
I just want better qb, and im ok with playin jp for some games to MAKE SURE hes not the one......then we can effectively put edwards in

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:35 PM
I just want better qb, and im ok with playin jp for some games to MAKE SURE hes not the one......then we can effectively put edwards inill give JP the first half of the Baltimore game

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 03:36 PM
With the 3rd pick in the 2008 draft the Buffalo Bills select...............

billser
10-09-2007, 03:37 PM
ill give JP the first half of the Baltimore game

that might be all it takes

The Answer
10-09-2007, 03:37 PM
sound clip on WGR.

:lastyr::spam:

~The Answer

Elminster
10-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Doesn't matter.
JP Losman+Fairchild= Inept Offense
Trent Edwards+Fairchild= Inept Offense

hydro
10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
With the 3rd pick in the 2008 draft the Buffalo Bills select...............

Glenn Dorsey, DT from LSU!

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Doesn't matter.
Trent Edwards+Fairchild= Inept Offensenaaa its just Fairchild + Fairchild= inept offense

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 03:41 PM
:lastyr::spam:

~The Answer

how can fact be spam.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Glenn Dorsey, DT from LSU!i would trade down but wouldn't mind this

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 03:42 PM
evans just quoted on WGR saying he wants JP

once again just stating fact.

Elminster
10-09-2007, 03:42 PM
naaa its just Fairchild + Fairchild= inept offense
I'm merely demonstrating that Fairchild sucks so much that Losman vs. Edwards is more or less irrelevant because they are both set up to fail. That's without including how easy it is to kill our passing game. I fear that Evans isn't a legit #1 receiver, and everyone else is a slot guy at best...

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 03:45 PM

Evans wants his stats padded & Edwards passes to who is open, so this was a given.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm merely demonstrating that Fairchild sucks so much that Losman vs. Edwards is more or less irrelevant because they are both set up to fail. That's without including how easy it is to kill our passing game. I fear that Evans isn't a legit #1 receiver, and everyone else is a slot guy at best...i understand your point

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I fear that Evans isn't a legit #1 receiver, and everyone else is a slot guy at best...

Evans is a good 2nd receiver, not a first.

Philagape
10-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Trent will be back.

Wraith
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm merely demonstrating that Fairchild sucks so much that Losman vs. Edwards is more or less irrelevant because they are both set up to fail. That's without including how easy it is to kill our passing game. I fear that Evans isn't a legit #1 receiver, and everyone else is a slot guy at best...

I understand your point, and you're right, I think they are both destined to failure because of Fairchild.

However, I think the debate still has merit because I think at least one of them, and quite likely BOTH of them, will be here longer than Fairchild.

BILLSROCK1212
10-09-2007, 03:48 PM

once again just stating fact.Evans has played his best with JP as QB and they are probably good friends so of course he said that....JP has made Evans what he is and Edwards has made him look bad because Evans hasn't been physical enough when a pass is thrown to him and could've costed us 2 games but only costed us one and he still hasn't had a 100 yard game....I am waiting for his 2nd half of the season coming out party

SquishDaFish
10-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Doesn't matter.
Trent Edwards+Fairchild= Inept Offense

This has been my point for some time now. At least someone else said it. Even Joe F'N Montana with our coaching staff would suck major ass

STAMPY
10-09-2007, 03:50 PM
sound clip on WGR.

If JP does get a start and doesn't play well meaning at least 140 yds and over 50% DON'T SPEAK TO ME ABOUT HIM OK... DEAL?

djjimkelly
10-09-2007, 03:51 PM
If JP does get a start and doesn't play well meaning at least 140 yds and over 50% DON'T SPEAK TO ME ABOUT HIM OK... DEAL?

lol

Mr. Pink
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
More proof that Dick doesn't know Dick about being an NFL coach.

CASTRATE HIM from this organization.

Kerr
10-09-2007, 03:54 PM
So how's this? Let JP and Edwards duel it out for the starting job next season under a real coach, such as martyball. That way nobody can say that either one didn't have a chance under a real coaching staff.

hydro
10-09-2007, 03:55 PM
More proof that Dick doesn't Dick about being an NFL coach.

CASTRATE HIM from this organization.

lorena bobbitt style???

The Answer
10-09-2007, 03:57 PM

Who cares what the overrated loser thinks. He can leave Buffalo with Loseman and the corpse for all The Answer cares.....

~The Answer

The Answer
10-09-2007, 04:03 PM
how can fact be spam.

No link - also it looks like Evans made this comment not Corpse Jauron.

~The Answer

Historian
10-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Justa nuther nail in the coffin...lol.

camelcowboy
10-09-2007, 04:09 PM
JP will not make it pass week 8

TacklingDummy
10-09-2007, 04:15 PM
sound clip on WGR.

Great News.

Losman= Coach Killer

Starting Losman almost secures the Bills with a Top 5 pick next year.

Awesome News. If true.

The Answer
10-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Mods please edit or delete this spam thread.

Jauron didn't say anything it was Lee Evans running his mouth - making excuses for his crap play.

~The Answer

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Mods please edit or delete this spam thread.

Jauron didn't say anything it was Lee Evans running his mouth - making excuses for his crap play.

~The Answer

If Jauron didn't say this than I'm going to pissed. Can anyone confirm if it was said or not?!!

Jauron deserves to be fired if he's starting JP.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 05:09 PM
sound clip on WGR.

He said this?! For sure?!

justasportsfan
10-09-2007, 05:24 PM

It's on bb.com. The thing is, the players know who should've done what. Who missed what assignment. So for the wrs to say that Jp played well it could mean that he did was was asked of him by the lousy coaches.

But hey, the samefans that ran Wade out of town know better. right?

TacklingDummy
10-09-2007, 10:53 PM
But hey, the samefans that ran Wade out of town know better. right?

This realist was a Wade fan.

The Lickers were anti-Wade.

The Lickers backed the firing of Wade, they wanted Johnson over Flutie, and now they want JP over Trent. These Lickers must love being wrong.

TheBrownBear
10-09-2007, 11:37 PM

The Lickers backed the firing of Wade, they wanted Johnson over Flutie, and now they want JP over Trent. These Lickers must love being wrong.

That's how I remember it as well. They always seem to get it wrong. IIRC, their next pet was Bledsoe; who anyone with half a brain could see was washed up by week 10 in 2002. I don't think the JP/TE decision is as easy to call. JP doesn't actively lose games the way Bledsoe and RJ did.

Michael82
10-10-2007, 12:29 AM

sorry, but that is total bull****! I'm supposedly a licker.

I was a Wade fan and I thought it was a dumb move to fire him. Especially considering that he took our team to the playoffs and we havent been there since. I am a big Flutie fan and I was pissed at Ralph for forcing Wade to start RJ over Flutie in the playoff game that Flutie deserved. :mad: I want JP to get his chance, if he blows it...I have no problem going back to Trent for the final 4-6 games of the season. :::

SABURZFAN
10-10-2007, 01:47 AM
I want JP to get his chance, if he blows it...I have no problem going back to Trent for the final 4-6 games of the season. :::

he already blew it.

WHAT?????are we going to take ANOTHER trip down memory lane how the Bills caught on fire after the Bye last year?are we going to have another sausage party for Lossman and hope for another 5 out of 6 games?

it's time to get rid of Lossman.

YardRat
10-10-2007, 05:24 AM
Losman's trade value is at an all-time low considering the injury, the way he played to start the season, and the rest of the league's positive perception of Edwards.

It would actually be better for the team if JP played against some scrub teams, was able to produce a couple of wins, then trade him over the off-season.

Of course, it's a slight gamble. If Losman continues to play as poorly as he has then we'll have to throw in a pick just to get rid of him.

Night Train
10-10-2007, 05:38 AM
While no big fan of JP, can we at least see ONE downfield pass from Holcomb Jr. (Edwards) before phoning Canton ?

When the opposing D sticks 8,9 in the box the entire 2nd half, it's basically telling everyone in the stadium that Edwards is not threat at all to throw deep. They didn't respect his ability at all.

I saw plenty of bad throws from Edwards Monday night. I wish he would stop staring down his receivers.

Try throwing a bomb to Evans and make believers out of the opposing D.

ParanoidAndroid
10-10-2007, 05:56 AM
Evans is a good 2nd receiver, not a first.

I've been groaned for saying the same thing. #1 receivers are hard to come by in the draft. There is no position, I think, harder to gauge.

don137
10-10-2007, 07:02 AM
Evans has done squat this year. He seems to be going through the motions and has not shown much separation from the defenders. Good WRs find a way to get open.
I do not care who is the starting QB. I just want the QB to that gives Buffalo the best chance to win. If Losman starts he will be given a short leash. Edwards still needs to learn a lot. I like Edwards a lot but not a fan of always going to the TE and RBs. Not sure if he lacks the confidence or that is his style. I sure do not want another Holcomb style QB leading the team.

Johnny Bugmenot
10-10-2007, 07:07 AM
So how's this? Let JP and Edwards duel it out for the starting job next season under a real coach, such as martyball. That way nobody can say that either one didn't have a chance under a real coaching staff.

Better yet, get a good FREE AGENT and stop wasting years of our time and our effort on developing fourth-rate rookie quarterbacks that'll just end up elsewhere in 5 years!

Wally The Barber
10-10-2007, 07:08 AM
Good, Losman and Jauron can leave town on the same train.

HHURRICANE
10-10-2007, 07:13 AM
I'm thinking this thread is BS. Where did Jauron say this?

Philagape
10-10-2007, 08:04 AM

I don't see it anywhere online. Remember it was started by JP's agent.

Dick talks about the QB situation here:
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071010/SPORTS03/710100318/1021

The Answer
10-10-2007, 11:13 AM

It's spam and should be deleted or moved.

~The Answer

PECKERWOOD
10-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I just want better qb, and im ok with playin jp for some games to MAKE SURE hes not the one......then we can effectively put edwards in

exactly.