I know would everyone thinks about our coaches but will there be any changes made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

I know would everyone thinks about our coaches but will there be any changes made?

Do you think Marv and Ralph believe that because of the injuries they shouldn't and won't fire any of their coaches....Over/Under Chances of coaching changes in the offseason 50%?
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

Re: I know would everyone thinks about our coaches but will there be any changes made?

Well supposedly players should never lose their job to an injury. Maybe they think the coaches get a pass on that too?

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Re: I know would everyone thinks about our coaches but will there be any changes made?

Ralph won't fire Jauron.

His salary is well under the NFL average, and that's just right for Ralph.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Nope.

They'll use the injuries and the close scores to hide the fact the coaches choke in crunch time.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

i think Jauron and Fewell come and go in a package Fairchild on the other hand in my opinion can go as early as this week

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

50%- no way. It's way under that.

We could finish 1-15 and even then there's maybe a 10% chance that Jauron will get fired.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

Re: I know would everyone thinks about our coaches but will there be any changes made

There is zero chance anyone on this coaching staff gets fired during the season.

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

All the injuries give them a bye this year, and to be honest, even though it's a loss and mistakes were made, the coaching staff has last night's near-monumental upset to hang their hat on.

Piss and moan about the red zone pass, the first half FG, or the soft-sideline D at the end of the game all you want...The players showed up on a national stage last night, and that means something.

Not saying I necessarily agree with it, but that's the way I see it.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

If they don't change the HC, then you guys who believe that Ralph cares about winning should change your tune. This team will never learn how to win, when their HC doesn't know how to win himself. I'm sorry, Dickey is a loser and always will be...he is what he is.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Does anybody really believe that it's a good idea to fire Jauron?

I watched Mularkey and Williams and I'd still take him over those two clowns.

Plus the last thing this team needs is yet another transition. It's almost worst that Jauron lost a heartbreaker. Had we got blown out he probably would have gotten a pass.

Jauron is no genius but the team is showing up and playing. I'd like to see some more talent on this roster before we decide to roll him under the bus. If Lindell makes the field goal and Edwards doesn't throw the pick we'd be talking playoffs right now.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                      All the injuries give them a bye this year, and to be honest, even though it's a loss and mistakes were made, the coaching staff has last night's near-monumental upset to hang their hat on.

Piss and moan about the red zone pass, the first half FG, or the soft-sideline D at the end of the game all you want...The players showed up on a national stage last night, and that means something.

Not saying I necessarily agree with it, but that's the way I see it.
                      Geez, I'm agreeing with you on everything. That never happens.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        Does anybody really believe that it's a good idea to fire Jauron? I watched Mularkey and Williams and I'd still take him over those two clowns.

Plus the last thing this team needs is yet another transition. It's almost worst that Jauron lost a heartbreaker. Had we got blown out he probably would have gotten a pass.

Jauron is no genius but the team is showing up and playing. I'd like to see some more talent on this roster before we decide to roll him under the bus. If Lindell makes the field goal and Edwards doesn't throw the pick we'd be talking playoffs right now.
                        Are you serious? Because you would take him over Williams & Mularkey then he should stay??? The guy's single handedly threw away 2 victories (Denver & Dallas) and it happened last year too. I don't care if the team shows up and plays, I care about winning and he doesn't...PERIOD!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          Are you serious? Because you would take him over Williams & Mularkey then he should stay??? The guys single handedly threw away 2 victories (Denver & Dallas) and it happened last year too. I don't care if the team shows up and plays, I care about winning and he doesn't...PERIOD!
                          Dude, look at our roster. Were we even supposed to be in this game?

Jauron blew the game. We all get it here!!!!

But I watch a lot of football every Sunday and I see every coach in the league make stupid decisions. Every single week!!! The differenece is that some of these teams still make the 54 yard FG and the QB doesn't throw the pick on 3rd down so the bad decision goes unnoticed.

Say what you want but Jauron's reputation was getting guys to play at a high level. They did that last night against the best team in the NFC.

Comment

Working...
                          X