PDA

View Full Version : Perry Fewell to blame?

JD
10-09-2007, 04:17 PM
"Buffalo's defensive coach, Perry Fewell, handed the game to the Cowboys. Here, you've done a hell of a job fighting back from all the interceptions, so it's the least we can do to make your evening a little more enjoyable. On Dallas' last two possessions he called off any pass rush pressure, giving Tony Romo all the time he wanted, challenging no one ... coaching the way scared coaches operate. The fear of giving up the big one created as many little ones as it took to accumulate nine points."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/10/09/will.to.win/index.html

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 04:35 PM
You play scared, you lose scared. Funny thing is on the offensive side we got to aggresive going for a pass at the boys 11 and on the D side we got too weak to pressure Romo = a loss.

The team lost because the coaching wasn't tough enough. Gutless, actually.

JD
10-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah I agree Skoob, we definitely werent on the same page as far as the whole "team" thing went.

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah I agree Skoob, we definitely werent on the same page as far as the whole "team" thing went.

If your playing to win, you have to play that way the whole game. We tortured Romo all night and then let him relax. Here Tony, have a vacation during the game, we'll back up for you. Remember you only need a FG to beat us, bend but don't break, right??

We got bent, bent over.

raphael120
10-09-2007, 04:53 PM
No sacks to show for it, and not a whole lot of pressure.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Besides the strip Schobel did exactly what I thought he would do, nothing.

mchurchfie
10-09-2007, 05:01 PM
We blew it with the Denver game and almost blew it with the Jets game by going into a shell. Fewell is horrible, he should be patted on his back for his first half strategy and then immediately fired for the inexcusable last two defensive calls of the game.