PDA

View Full Version : NFL Live Hosts Say Jauron Owes Bills Players an Apology

raphael120
10-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Great, well at least our players are recognized for being great nationwide...now everyone feels bad for them because our coaches lost them the game.

Was watching NFL Live and they were talking as if someone died, they were very sombre and soft spoken about the whole thing. They also added that Jauron owes his players an apology because he lost this game for them.

Something needs to happen during this bye week. This season is turning into a total waste and looking like we're no better off than '05 when Mularkey left. These are 2 wasted years, no improvement AT ALL. We're the SAME TEAM. NO offense, and DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS are winning games for us!

ITS THE SAME **** DIFFERENT YEAR FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!

Mitchy moo
10-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Great, well at least our players are recognized for being great nationwide...now everyone feels bad for them because our coaches lost them the game.

Was watching NFL Live and they were talking as if someone died, they were very sombre and soft spoken about the whole thing. They also added that Jauron owes his players an apology because he lost this game for them.

Something needs to happen during this bye week. This season is turning into a total waste and looking like we're no better off than '05 when Mularkey left. These are 2 wasted years, no improvement AT ALL. We're the SAME TEAM. NO offense, and DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS are winning games for us!

ITS THE SAME **** DIFFERENT YEAR FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!

He owes the fans an apology also.

raphael120
10-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Indeed he does.

At least maybe Jauron will be getting more heat than normal now because this time...he ****ed up big, and he ****ed up while EVERYONE was watching. If somethings going to happen, it needs to happen NOW.

raphael120
10-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Biggest BULL**** press conference today too. So done with Jauron. Way to go Ralph, you keep pickin them winners.

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Ralph Wilson owes everyone an apology for putting a losing team on the field for 47 years.

TacklingDummy
10-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Ralph Wilson owes everyone an apology for putting a losing team on the field for 47 years.

i felt bad for Raph when they kept on showing him at the end of the game.

TacklingDummy
10-09-2007, 04:46 PM

Don't Panic
10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
It was Marv's pick (Jauron). Its going to be really hard getting a quality coach in here with our ownership situation and the commissioner's recent comments. Who worth their salt would be willing to come in to Buffalo knowing that we are going to take a cash to cap approach to FA and that our existence in Buffalo is unclear after the eventual passing of our owner? The difference between now and 5 years ago is the players, though. This is a group I can really pull for. Its not some fantasy team that an out of touch GM put together. There's substance and a good deal of talent here (which Levy and co. deserve praise for). They're only going to get better with time. The players aren't the problem... the coaching staff (especially Jauron)... hard to defend.

HHURRICANE
10-09-2007, 04:54 PM
Every Cowboy fan today on Sirrius thought Jauron blew the game. Not one of them blamed Edwards and most thought he played a good game.

Mr. Cynical
10-09-2007, 06:57 PM

I hate to admit it but I agree.. Granted he has screwed up royally in the last 13 years (Polian/Wade/TD/Dick) but still...he is a human being and a very old one at that. He had to feel like total crap after losing to that s***head Jerry Jones who is such a blatant arsehole.

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 07:08 PM

45 years

1964 and 65 AFL champs

:respect:

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 07:18 PM
45 years

1964 and 65 AFL champs

:respect:
Loser mentality....

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Loser mentality is defending Jauron.

I've said it already, and I'll say it again - we'll never know if we've got the rebuilding part right if we don't have a coach with common sense.

ublinkwescore
10-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Dick Mularkey has to go.

hydro
10-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Loser mentality....

Or not...

That was before the Super Bowl era buddy!

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Or not...

That was before the Super Bowl era buddy!
How is that relevant to now? Loser mentality.

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 08:12 PM
How is that relevant to now? Loser mentality.

Because "47 year" losing team was wrong.

I was making a statement, stop your whining.

PECKERWOOD
10-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Read the sig, I've said the same thing that they are saying but sooner.

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Because "47 year" losing team was wrong.

I was making a statement, stop your whining.

National Football League (1970–present)

* American Football Conference (1970-present)
o AFC East (1970-present)

You're just as wrong as I am. 2007-1970 = 37 years, don't attempt to correct people if you don't have your facts strait to begin with.

hydro
10-09-2007, 08:52 PM
You're just as wrong as I am. 2007-1970 = 37 years, don't attempt to correct people if you don't have your facts strait to begin with.
AFL and AFC are two different things. Get your **** straight. He said nothing about a AFC championship.

http://www.nfl.com/history/chronology/1961-1970

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 08:54 PM
AFL and AFC are two different things. Get your **** straight. He said nothing about a AFC championship.

Thank you!

At least someone knows what the AFL was.

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 09:04 PM

Ralph Wilson has had 37 years to win A S-U-P-E-R B-O-W-L. The Bills have been members of the N-F-L for 37 years, more than long enough to put out a winner and it hasn't happened yet.

Satisfied with mediocrity......

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Ralph Wilson has had 37 years to win A S-U-P-E-R B-O-W-L. The Bills have been members of the N-F-L for 37 years, more than long enough to put out a winner and it hasn't happened yet.

Satisfied with mediocrity......

You just won't let this go will you

Cleve
10-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I hate to admit it but I agree.. Granted he has screwed up royally in the last 13 years (Polian/Wade/TD/Dick) but still...he is a human being and a very old one at that. He had to feel like total crap after losing to that s***head Jerry Jones who is such a blatant arsehole.

I dunno - I don't feel sorry for Ralph - the cheap bastard has been screwing the team and Buffalo ever since the Polian era - he's been coasting on the coat-tails of greatness that's been gone for over 10 years, and cashing in on the profits. Polian made the team great, NOT Ralph Wilson. Stadium should be named Polian Stadium, not for Wilson who hasn't done a damn thing in the last 12 years to bring a championship to this city!

Maybe Ralphie will finally learn, after almost 4 decades of losing, that he can't have his cake and eat it too. If he doesn't want to feel like a goat at the end of the game, then he needs to drop the lost and hurt old-man look, get to the office at 6 AM, bring with him the best advisors he can find, and work non-stop, round the clock, and not leave his office until he has an EFFECTIVE plan to shell out as much money as needed to build a champion team, starting with the front office down. He needs to find a new Polian, hire him, and hold onto him, whether his spoiled rich ***** daughters like him or not.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
You just won't let this go will you

kind of hard for some to let it go when you have a slumlord for an owner.you can sing the praises of the Old Fart if you want but the only time he was around the Bills was when they were on TV and the Super Bowl years.other than that,he spent his wrinkled ass in Michigan using the Bills as a tax writeoff before the NFL became a cashcow.now the miserable bastard is pocketing every dime he can get before he croaks.

G Wolly
10-09-2007, 09:20 PM
kind of hard for some to let it go when you have a slumlord for an owner.you can sing the praises of the Old Fart if you want but the only time he was around the Bills was when they were on TV and the Super Bowl years.other than that,he spent his wrinkled ass in Michigan using the Bills as a tax writeoff before the NFL became a cashcow.now the miserable bastard is pocketing every dime he can get before he croaks.

i actually meant the fact that gr8slayer's statement was wrong, not that ralph is a keebler elf.

churchinski
10-09-2007, 10:21 PM
I dunno - I don't feel sorry for Ralph - the cheap bastard has been screwing the team and Buffalo ever since the Polian era - he's been coasting on the coat-tails of greatness that's been gone for over 10 years, and cashing in on the profits. Polian made the team great, NOT Ralph Wilson. Stadium should be named Polian Stadium, not for Wilson who hasn't done a damn thing in the last 12 years to bring a championship to this city!

Maybe Ralphie will finally learn, after almost 4 decades of losing, that he can't have his cake and eat it too. If he doesn't want to feel like a goat at the end of the game, then he needs to drop the lost and hurt old-man look, get to the office at 6 AM, bring with him the best advisors he can find, and work non-stop, round the clock, and not leave his office until he has an EFFECTIVE plan to shell out as much money as needed to build a champion team, starting with the front office down. He needs to find a new Polian, hire him, and hold onto him, whether his spoiled rich ***** daughters like him or not.

lol he hasn't done anything ?

he pays the salaries

he started the franchise

the only reason you have an nfl team is because of ralph wilson

he definitely is not riding the coattails of polian

wilson started this team long before polian ever drew one paycheck in the nfl

gr8slayer
10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
lol he hasn't done anything ?

he pays the salaries

he started the franchise

the only reason you have an nfl team is because of ralph wilson

he definitely is not riding the coattails of polian

wilson started this team long before polian ever drew one paycheck in the nfl
Why have a team if the owner isn't going to be serious about winning?

Loser mentality.....

hydro
10-10-2007, 08:16 PM

This is the reason why i corrected you. Just deal with the fact that you were wrong.

I definitely agree that Wilson has totally **** the bed when it comes to managing his franchise.

Back when there were teams like the Bucaneers and Bengals that were worse than us for the fact they hadn't even put together a respectable season, i couldn't imagine being the fan of a team that is like that. Now i know what its like to be a fan of a franchise like that.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 08:23 PM
This is the reason why i corrected you. Just deal with the fact that you were wrong.

I definitely agree that Wilson has totally **** the bed when it comes to managing his franchise.

Back when there were teams like the Bucaneers and Bengals that were worse than us for the fact they hadn't even put together a respectable season, i couldn't imagine being the fan of a team that is like that. Now i know what its like to be a fan of a franchise like that.
And I corrected myself and said "37 years in the NFL."

People can make all the excuses they want. Talk all day long about: "well he's kept the team in Buffalo", talk about all the nice things little Ralph does in the community, talk about the small market B.S.

Fact is, he might have been the reason the Bills have stayed as long as they have, but he's also going to be the reason they'll end up in San Antonio or L.A. in a few years.

djjimkelly
10-10-2007, 08:50 PM

ralph and marv owe us an apology for hiring jauron

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Ralph hired Marv, who then hired Dick, who then hired Fewell and Fairchild, who are some of the worst play-callers I've ever seen at this level.

It all starts at the top.

Cleve
10-10-2007, 09:17 PM

You should have heard Levy on WHAM's Bob Mathew's Show tonight - He's still offering the growing number of critics the same tired excuses for Jauron that he did almost two years ago when he hired him .....

Paraphrased - "You can't judge Jauron on his losing record - he had a 13-3 year with the Bears- then played an entire year "on the road". And a lot of greats have started out with losing records. Parcells had a losing record. I myself had a losing record at Kansas City"

What world does Marv live in? At some point - a winning coach starts winning. Parcells had a **** first year with the Giants, and then turned it around with a 9-7 the second year, and 10-6 after that. He quickly built an overall winning record. Belichick has been a head coach for 8 years, like Jauron. UN-like Jauron, he had only one losing season so far - his first year. He's had a winning record ever since.

This is Jauron's EIGHTH year as a head coach. And so far he's 8 and 13 with the Bills, or a dismal .380. Even including the 13-3 season with the Bears, before coming to the bills he was only .423. I hate to break it to Marv, but he doesn't appear to be improving.

The bad news - from what Marv said, we're stuck with Jauron - at least as long as Marv has Ralph Wilson's ear. Levy loves the guy for some reason. And his attitude towards him hasn't changed a bit in the 21 months since he hired him.

raphael120
10-10-2007, 09:27 PM
Long may Bills owner Ralph Wilson ride. Though hale and hearty at 89 years old, he is 20 years past the point in life when an owner makes sure his team lands right upon his demise. Yet he refuses to make a plan of succession that will allow local ownership to at least try to keep the team in Buffalo. I don't think that's right. For all the great things Wilson has done for Bills fans over the years, I believe the 80,000 people who still sell out the Bills home games -- ten years since the last whiff of a playoff birth -- are worthy of being protected.
If this team lands elsewhere, including L.A., then the magic is gone. The genie is out of the bottle. You toss out decades of blood, sweat, tailgates and local identity so you can make sure you get bigger companies to buy corporate boxes, and it's over.
I'll close with one more naïve thought, one that I admit is totally oblivious to a world of wealth management I admit I don't fathom: Ralph, your $25,000 initial AFL investment has grown into $850 million -- how can you lose?
It's also a league issue. Anyone who saw those fans tonight can't sleep well if they don't help make the right thing happen.
Ralph is a great owner. He has always done right in the past. It says here he does right in the future.
To quote the great Lou Saban: "If we die, we die together. You can get it done, and what's more ... ya' gotta get it done."
There, I said it ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8031d987&template=with-video&confirm=true)

very relavent and very true.

ralph, what can you lose? you made your tons of money off your investment...the least you could do is do everything you can to make sure the Bills stay here...and what do you do? turn away from it and make it more difficult than it has to be because you want to be the President til you die.

Fans made the Bills what they are today, and it's amazing the passions Bills fans keep even when they leave Buffalo and go to another city...we made you what you are, now show fans some respect.

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:30 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8031d987&template=with-video&confirm=true)

very relavent and very true.

ralph, what can you lose? you made your tons of money off your investment...the least you could do is do everything you can to make sure the Bills stay here...and what do you do? turn away from it and make it more difficult than it has to be because you want to be the President til you die.

Fans made the Bills what they are today, and it's amazing the passions Bills fans keep even when they leave Buffalo and go to another city...we made you what you are, now show fans some respect.
I must say, I've been to many NFL games, played in many games from pee-wee all the way up to college and I have never seen or heard such great fans. Dallas fans have nothing on Bills fans, even they admit it.

raphael120
10-10-2007, 09:39 PM
I must say, I've been to many NFL games, played in many games from pee-wee all the way up to college and I have never seen or heard such great fans. Dallas fans have nothing on Bills fans, even they admit it.

Bills fans loyalty has been tested time and time again, and Monday was another perfect example. We've lived through some of the WORST experiences in football. The Bills are breaking records for BAD things. They might as well get the Inept Award. Last year we were the only team to have a 300+ yard passer, 2 100 yard recievers, and 1 100 yard rusher..and LOSE! (Jets game). Then we were the only team to have 6 takeaways, 3 TDs on defense and ST, and LOSE.

It's so rediculous the crap we've had to endure, and STILL endure. We're gluttons for punishment...I dont know what it is. But I think when you see another Bills fan, anywhere, they're usually the friendliest person. Hell, I went to the bar Monday night and was high fiving and picking up people in the air Ive never met before that night. Its kinda like extended family. It's a right of passage. If you can endure being a Bills fan for this long, you are part of a fraternity and accepted anywhere you go.

Thats why I say **** you to that Cowboys fan or any fan who says "Oh man, tough loss, I know how you feel" Do you? REALLY? You won 2 Superbowls in a row. WE LOST 4!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS?!!? NO TEAM HAS EVER HAD TO ENDURE 4 SUPERBOWL LOSSES IN A ROW. Now THIS!

gr8slayer
10-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Bills fans loyalty has been tested time and time again, and Monday was another perfect example. We've lived through some of the WORST experiences in football. The Bills are breaking records for BAD things. They might as well get the Inept Award. Last year we were the only team to have a 300+ yard passer, 2 100 yard recievers, and 1 100 yard rusher..and LOSE! (Jets game). Then we were the only team to have 6 takeaways, 3 TDs on defense and ST, and LOSE.

It's so rediculous the crap we've had to endure, and STILL endure. We're gluttons for punishment...I dont know what it is. But I think when you see another Bills fan, anywhere, they're usually the friendliest person. Hell, I went to the bar Monday night and was high fiving and picking up people in the air Ive never met before that night. Its kinda like extended family. It's a right of passage. If you can endure being a Bills fan for this long, you are part of a fraternity and accepted anywhere you go.

Thats why I say **** you to that Cowboys fan or any fan who says "Oh man, tough loss, I know how you feel" Do you? REALLY? You won 2 Superbowls in a row. WE LOST 4!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS?!!? NO TEAM HAS EVER HAD TO ENDURE 4 SUPERBOWL LOSSES IN A ROW. Now THIS!
I know exactly what you are talking about. I was so excited before it all fell apart that I almost turned around and just clocked some drunk Cowboys fan behind me just for fun.

One thing about our fan base that drives me through the roof though is being o.k. with mediocrity. I can't believe there are seriously people in Bills nation satisfied with the way Edwards played on Monday. Our offense scored THREE FREAKING POINTS PEOPLE! That is no acceptable, I'm indifferent on the QB situation myself so I don't want to hear any of this "licker" or "Trent Tard" crap.

Then there's the people that will say: "well we're the only team to ever go to four strait SB's." Guess what *******, we're the only team in history to lose four strait SB's too, Billsology correct me if I'm wrong but we might be the only freaking team in NFL history to lose four SB's period.

Might be a bad comparison but you just don't hear that kind of crap here in Dallas. They are saying ring or this season is a complete waste and honestly, I agree with them 100% Second place is just the first loser. I want to be number one or bust.

I put every bit of blame on one man and one man only..........................

raphael120
10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about. I was so excited before it all fell apart that I almost turned around and just clocked some drunk Cowboys fan behind me just for fun.

One thing about our fan base that drives me through the roof though is being o.k. with mediocrity. I can't believe there are seriously people in Bills nation satisfied with the way Edwards played on Monday. Our offense scored THREE FREAKING POINTS PEOPLE! That is no acceptable, I'm indifferent on the QB situation myself so I don't want to hear any of this "licker" or "Trent Tard" crap.

Then there's the people that will say: "well we're the only team to ever go to four strait SB's." Guess what *******, we're the only team in history to lose four strait SB's too, Billsology correct me if I'm wrong but we might be the only freaking team in NFL history to lose four SB's period.

Might be a bad comparison but you just don't hear that kind of crap here in Dallas. They are saying ring or this season is a complete waste and honestly, I agree with them 100% Second place is just the first loser. I want to be number one or bust.

I put every bit of blame on one man and one man only..........................

Well sad thing is, if we were number 2, hell, even number 15. Meaning making wild card and losing...Bills fans would be satisfied because "Hey at least we made the playoffs and we have something to build off of" only to probably have regression the next year.

Ugh. I just remembered the last game of the 05 season where we lost to Steelers backups...we had everything on the line, and them, nothing. Sick.

Mad Max
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM

***** Ralph. I felt bad for ME, and you guys..the ones that made Ralph the rich old bastard he is. I almost wept, I did feel sick to my stomach, it felt like our 5th superbowl loss.

His idiot hires gave the well despised jerrah jones yet another win over our beloved team.